June 2015 Moms
Options

Daily Symptoms Thread - Saturday, Feb. 28

Hello J15!
What symptoms are you feeling today? Old ones, new ones, questions and discussions, advice for fellow bumpies suffering through XYZ...Post it all here!
:)

Re: Daily Symptoms Thread - Saturday, Feb. 28

• Options
    I've had some strange cramping. I thought it was, uh, poo pains but, I did my business (sorry for the tmi) and the pains is still there. Its dull and achey so it's not RLP and my Dr has no on call service ugh!! I'm not worried enough to go to the ER it's just strange. I've not had BH with DD or this pregnancy so I don't know what those feel like and try to Google BH symptoms, every site is different! So that's not helpful.
  • Options
    I had those the other night! Going to the bathroom did help some but I ended up still having some a little while after. Made the decision to call the Dr if they were still happening in the bright light of day and by the time I woke up the next morning I had one and no more after that. Not fun. I sympathize.

For me today, tired. So tired. Just woke from a nap and now have to get ready to work all night. Even tho we need the extra $, its not quite extra enough for me to be dogged about working 2 days a week. Considering just giving up the ghost and stopping, what with how much my feet hurt after (it takes a day to recover my feet) and how tired it makes me. Nevermind the fact I don't get breaks of any kind
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh my goodness heart burn today is rough! More annoying than anything else but I've never really had trouble with heartburn before... ready for this pregnancy symptom to be gone!
  • Options
    @mellymar didn't you say before that you're exposed to harsh chemicals? That may have been someone else but, If it was you I don't think I like your job either.
  • Options
    Anyone else feeling short if breath? Wondering if this will stick around the rest of the pregnancy or come & go. It's so uncomfortable. I know it's likely normal so trying not to get anxious that only makes it worse. @karaelaine1991 my heartburn is pretty rough too. @devyns2nd I hate all those weird pains I usually chalk it up to something GI related but it's hard to know sometimes. Anyone still throwing up? I'm tired of it & feel bad I'm not eating healthier but not much sounds good :(
  • Options
    @ciennah99 I definitely get short of breath doing the simplest things...like putting shoes on. I feel like I'm on an emotional roller coaster! I've argued over stupid shit with my husband and cried twice. I need to get a grip!
  • Options
    So I finally got to try an oatmeal bath because of this rash. So far it's taken most of the itch away but in order for me to take a bath I had to turn like a rotisserie so either my butt or my belly would stick out. I hope the relief lasts cause lord knows I might not have skin left by the end of this pregnancy!
  • Options
    I was actually feeling pretty good today other than my standard achy old lady hips but tonight I had another bout of nausea. I laid down and it went away but I'm kinda annoyed that it decided to come back, I was really hoping I was done with it! :(
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    🌈  Preemie 2016  🌈
    ♥ Stillborn 2015 

• Options
    devyns2nd - someone else here in J15 has to work with some really harsh cleaning chemicals, but that wasn't me. I am having some kind of reaction to something at my work, as I itch and hive out the day after working now. I suspect its the cleaner and sanitizer I have to dunk all the glasses in up to my elbows. But other than that I handle liquor, beer, food, and stupid drunk people.
  • Options
    ktwilki5 said:

So I finally got to try an oatmeal bath because of this rash. So far it's taken most of the itch away but in order for me to take a bath I had to turn like a rotisserie so either my butt or my belly would stick out. I hope the relief lasts cause lord knows I might not have skin left by the end of this pregnancy!

Glad to hear you got some relief! The rotisserie thing is just another reason I'm not fond of baths!
  • Options
    The relief lasted for a few hours, I also am not a fan of baths lol. I finally went to the doctor again and unfortunately there isn't anything they can do for me, it's PUPPs. So it's just something I'll have to deal with until he gets here. Hopefully this will be the worse thing I have to deal with. I have been pretty blessed so far.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"