September 2015 Moms
Options

Week 10: bloat gone

did anyone else realize the bloat was gone in week 10? I def had more of a belly in week 9.

33 years old, Married Oct '11,

Summer '14: Diagosed with hypothryoidism, pollup, LPD, Low AMH, strong FSH.

BFP: 1/22/15. EDD: 9/23/14. Rainbow baby!

Re: Week 10: bloat gone

• Options
    Lucky you!! I'm having pains because of my insides expanding so the bloat is real right now!!!! Lol my hubby was like woah what's that?! :))
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Whew yall make me feel so much better! I actually look skinny and feel pretty great. It's wild what difference 1 week makes! I'm 10+3

33 years old, Married Oct '11,

Summer '14: Diagosed with hypothryoidism, pollup, LPD, Low AMH, strong FSH.

BFP: 1/22/15. EDD: 9/23/14. Rainbow baby!

• Options
    Yes, I totally noticed the bloat went around week 10 ... thank goodness!
  • Options
    I'm 14 weeks on Monday & I definitely still have bloat, haha but some of it is baby!
  • Options
    I didn't feel bloated by that point either but I still swear my bump is bigger at night than in the morning...but I don't feel as uncomfortable as I did the first few weeks. 
  • Options
    Yes!!! I thought I was progressively getting bigger since week 7 then week 10 came and I woke with my stomach flat for the first time in months! Made me feel not so pregnant and my SO freaked out and said"where'd it go!? Where'd the baby go?!?"
    ::Facepalm:: =))

I'm in my week 11 now and I'm noticing the bloat slowly coming back.
    And the headaches are brutal this week!
  • Options
    Mine went away!
  • Options
    I'm 11 and I feel every bit as awful ad I did in week 7...except my Tatas don't hurt as much, just my nipples now!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"