October 2015 Moms
Options

Completely and utterly exhausted

my daughters are 4.5 and almost 3. I do not remember being THIS tired with their pregnancies. I nap almost every day with my youngest and I'm still exhausted every moment that I'm awake. 6 weeks and 3 days!

Re: Completely and utterly exhausted

• Options
    I feel You!! Although this week seemed to get easier! I'm around 6-7 weeks pregnant. I hope that exhaustion eases up on you! I have a 4 yr old too & work full time and everyday I felt like I was going to fall asleep walking
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I am 7w1d and I feel the same way!! I sleep all night and nap during the day and it's still not enough!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am 7w5d and I literally feel like if im not asleep, im tired. I actually find moving around helps but the second I sit down im ready for sleep. Although my last pregnancy I was so incredibly sick for 20 weeks. I'll take being tired any day over being sick.
  • Options
    Oh my gosh today was so bad. I'm 7w3d and this morning I woke up, ate a bowl of cereal, and went back to bed for two hours. I've been exhausted all day and I agree that anytime in still or sitting, I just want to sleep.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Amyy1Amyy1 member
    Urgh same I'm 8 weeks 3 days and I just have no energy the house is a tip I just carnt keep on top of things I have a 5 year old I don't have energy to play much I just want to lie down any chance I get. I've had a week off work but back tomorrow really not looking forward to it. I feel like I need a big kick up the bum but no luck with that yet :(
  • Options
    Me too! We have a 4 yr old and a 1 yr old and the only time I am not tired is like the first hr or 2 that I'm up in th morning. The part that really bugs me is that I have no patience in the evening and I feel like I'm constantly yelling at DH or the kids:(
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"