TTC after 35
Options

Good luck @2pupsnokids

Hope everything goes well with your FET today!

Re: Good luck @2pupsnokids

• Options
    Good luck!
    TTC #1 since January 2014
  • Options
    @kindershlitz @oldnell Thanks! Waiting for the call to see what time we have to go in.
    @kindershlitz how is the tww going? When do you get to test? We are having family in town next weekend for a reunion so I will be doing my classic filling my beer bottle with water...I've been doing that since last spring during my tww and just in case...it's a little pathetic as this point.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Good luck!!!!!
  • Options
    Good luck!!
    41 & single; DX:  PCOS
    TTC #1 with IUI and donor sperm
    First IUI May, 2014, Clomid + Trigger = BFN
    Second IUI July, 2014, Clomid + Trigger = BFN
    Third IUI Dec, 2014, Femara + Follistim + Trigger = BFN
    Fourth IUI Feb 2015, Femara + Follistim + Trigger = C/P :(

• Options
    Good luck!!!
    Me (42) w/ partner for 16+ years
    TTC #1: 11/2012 - 9/2013; 6/2014 - present
    Follistim + TI (3x): All BFNs
    Follistim + IUI (1x): BFN 
    IVF #1: 17 retrieved,15 fertilized, Day 3: 15, Day 5/6: 3 biopsied
    Result; 1 frozen blast (inconclusive PGS results)
    IVF #2; ER: 6/22 16 retrieved, 6/25: 5 transferred (CP), 2 frozen
    FET 9/17: BFN
    Current FET -- Transferred 2 day-3 embryos - BFN

• Options
    Good luck today
    ****Loss Mentioned***
    Me: 41 Him: 41
    TTC since December 2013
    HSG 9/18/14 = Tubes open but T shaped uterus
    IUI #1... 1/6/2015 + 50mg Clomid = BFN
    IUI #2... 1/29 & 30/2015 + 50mg Clomid +Tigger +Progesterone = BFN
    3/14 BFFP! Natural w/acupuncture & herbs only
    EDD = 11/22/15;  No heartbeat = 7/21/15
    Cooper Midnight Johnson born sleeping 7/25/2015

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    Good luck today!
    *** Child & current pregnancy mentioned ***
    Me - 41 (PCOS), Hubby - 43 (healthy)
    7/2013 - Sweet baby girl born (Clomid + TI)
    3/2014 - TTC #2, return to RE 7/2014
    12/2015: IVF #1 transferred two great looking embryos - BFP!
    First ultrasound: TWO beautiful little heartbeats!!
    Harmony: negative; level 2: babies look great and are boy/girl! :) 
  • Options
    @2pupsnokids keep us posted!

My TWW just started. I'm not testing until March 11. I didn't have a positive 7 days after trigger so I know two weeks past trigger a positive would be real.
  • Options
    Good luck.

Me:39, DH:40

DD born 8/96, DS born 8/04

TTC#3

NTNP since 2006, active trying 1/13

Natural M/C 3/13 at 7 weeks

CP 2/14

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

imageimage

All welcome

• Options
    I hope everything went well! have been thinking about you today. everything crossed!!
  • Options
    I think it went well, but what do I know? I go for blood work 3/10, which is awesome to just have a 10 day wait instead of 14 bc we all know how slow the days seem. Thank you everyone for the luck! We went with one embryo, per doc's advisement, but it's so tempting to go for two. At this point, we'll be grateful for one! (I know, I know, I'm not oblivious to the risks of twins, I just mean TWO babies seem like an even bigger dream than one, and there are times one is such a big hope)
  • Options
    FX for you @2pupsnokids!

Visit The Nest!image Visit The Nest!

"It is better to light a candle than curse the darkness." - Eleanor Roosevelt

• Options
    @2pupsnokids how are you feeling today? I'm curious if your dr. has you do bed rest? hope you're feeling good and positive today! glad the transfer went well, it can be nerve wracking. thinking of and hoping for you today!
  • Options
    @beingr I'm fine today. I was actually fine yesterday too. If I really wanted to indulge myself, I'd say I was a little crampy last night, but not much. My first IUI I felt terrible and was in bed for the rest of the day, but my next two were no big deal. I had major cramps for a week last IVF, but I think that may have been because I had stimmed and was still doing progesterone shots. Who knows? I think the body must react differently every time, even with the same procedure, so it's not strange that women have such varied experiences. I'm pretty relieved today, the stomach bug has run rampant in all our nieces and nephews, so I'd been avoiding them for the last few weeks, so I'm glad that I felt great up until the FET.
    A different doc did the transfer yesterday, opera music was playing in the OR and all I could think of was the abusive husband in that movie Sleeping with the Enemy. IDK, as if it's not foreign enough to have your legs in stirrups in a room on fire by a plethora of mega watt lights while some doc is inserting an embryo that he hands you a picture of assuring you it looks good...I of course have to take it the extra creepy mile and think of a fictional murderous villain.
    No bed rest though. They gave me a sheet with the same instructions as last time. I'm still on the ZPak. I'm to avoid hot baths, hot tubs, sex etc. nothing other than that though. It's nice not to have the progesterone shots this time around. I feel good though, thanks for asking, sorry for the rambling reply.
  • Options
    Good luck! Can't wait to hear the result.
    ME: 36 (PCOS), DH: excellent SA
    NTNP since 11/12, actively trying since 8/14
    m/c @ 7w (4/22/14), m/c @ 6w (11/19/14)
    11/15: Letrozole, Ovidrel, TI = BFP!!!
    Beta #1(14dpo)=349, Beta #2(18dpo)=2,805
    12/17/15: Got to see the heartbeat (105bpm)!
    1/25/16: NT scan = normal (HB=163bpm)
    EDD: 8/10/16 
    8/8/16: Baby boy born @ 12:25am, 8lbs, 20.5 inches
    5/18/17: BFP!!! (11dpo)
    Beta #1(12dpo)=176.4, Beta #2(15dpo)=607.1
  • Options
    @2pupsnokids lol I love your reply! at least you're honest. glad you're feeling good, I think you're right. our bodies start to get used to it. my first IUI I felt like I'd been beat up. same with my first ET. but now ET and transfers ain't no thing. not sure if that's good or bad. lol. hope you continue feeling good and don't get sick. I was sick during my 2WW and of course it makes me wonder if it contributed to my CP :/ but ending on a high note, glad you're doing well!!
  • Options
    Good luck
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"