September 2015 Moms
Options

So...constipation?

i am 13 weeks + 4 days & haven't been constipated at all since the beginning. I've been having very regular bowel movements as well as lots of nausea/morning sickness!

Is it normal or perhaps something I should bring up to the doctor? Thanks!

Re: So...constipation?

• Options
    Consider yourself lucky! There must be something in your diet that's keeping you regular. I don't think it's anything you should need to worry about.
  • Options
    I'm 10 weeks and haven't had any problems yet. Knock on wood! Lol like pp said, I think we're lucky!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Definitely not a problem for me! I poop at least once a day. And sorry for the TMI but tonight I have spent much too much time on the throne! Been on the toilet 4 times in the last hour! How is there anything left in me?!?! Ugh!!
  • Options
    I haven't had constipation either and I have a bunch of mommy friends asking me if it's happened yet?? Doc says just keep eating my veggies and that not being constipated is great news! So I just consider myself lucky and still eat salads and veggies every day.
  • Options
    Thanks a ton, ladies! It's always nice to have some reassurance, you guys are awesome ❤️
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"