October 2015 Moms
Options

Don't feel pregnant :(

I am so worried all the time that I am not pregnant anymore. I took the tests and are positive but I have to wait until my first doc's appt and I will be 7weeks that day. I don't feel anymore cramping and the only thing different is my sore breasts. Anyone else experiencing this fear?

Re: Don't feel pregnant :(

• Options
    It's completley normal hun to have worries like this. Hormones don't help. I think it too. Sometimes I even forget that I'm pregnant just because I get a spurt of energy out of nowhere. It can get you stressed if you worry so much..so try and take it easy. I've started to read..completely relaxes me and wipes away all worries..try doing something that will take your mind off of things
  • Options
    If a test is positive then you are still pregnant. No symptoms does not equal not pregnant. Symptoms will come and go and I know several women on here have almost no symptoms at all. You only need to be worried if you start experiencing sharp, painful cramping and bright red bleeding. If none of that has happened then I think it's safe to assume you are very much pregnant. :) try to be grateful you are having an easy time of it, some women on here are puking their guts out and barely have the energy to get up and make themselves something to eat, and remember to stay positive! :)
    Anniversary
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am 5 weeks today and don't feel anything different either. My first appointment isn't until week 8!
  • Options
    I had symptoms of tiredness and cramping and than all of the sudden have i no symptoms. Im 5 weeks along. I dont have an appointment until 8 weeks for ultrasound and next week i have blood work. Im trying to stay positive. It definitely is messing with my nerves
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"