June 2015 Moms
Options

#preggoproblems

13»

Re: #preggoproblems

• Options
    Getting out of the car and realizing I left my purse on the floor board of the passenger side. Lean back into the car to grab it... horn honks because I am still not used to the pregnant belly getting in the way. #preggoproblems

Starting to put my boots on but then give up because my legs and feet are swelling and I can't see what I am doing. #preggoproblems
  • Options
    When you buy more panty liners and tissue than you ever brought in your life.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    When you get up for your early morning 24-week doctor appointment, pee, and then quickly realize mid-stream that you have to give a urine sample at the doctor's office when you get there in 18 minutes. Oops.
  • Options
    When the dr tells me iv gained 18lbs at 26 weeks and I feel huge as it is then my husband says as we leave "I can't believe you gained 18lbs this month babe" seriously...
  • Options
    When your just completely uncomfortable in clothing and don't want to wear t
    It anymore
  • Options
    When you want to do your hair and get cute but end up laying back down with a snack on the couch. :-L
  • Options
    When you are away on hols in NYC (from Ireland) and your holiday plans revolve around eating and finding the next restroom!
  • Options
    When you go out to eat for dinner and they try to seat you at a high top table in the bar and your belly is too big to hop up on the chair and you have to get another table :/
  • Options

Yelling at a co-worker for touching your bump and feeling bad for making them upset only to seconds later be pissed because it's your body and you don't have to feel bad. #pregoproblems #backoffmybelly

Aww, maybe I'm weird...but I don't mind if my co-worker touches my belly.  I like the attention.  And everyone always asks first.  Maybe I'm lucky.  I haven't had any strangers do it yet.  That might be awkward.  I'm just glad that people are noticing now, (as of this week), and noticing that I'm actually pregnant and not full of beer. ;)  It's fun to have strangers ask me how far along I am.  I love it!  <3

Yeah I'm not a fan of people touching my bump. I might offer if baby is kicking like crazy, but other than that I like my space.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"