May 2015 Moms
Options

Extreme Feeling of Fullness

I apologize in advance if this is something that has been discussed and I missed it. I need some help! FTM 28w1d.

I'm feeling extremely full all the time. A few bites of food puts over the top and if I'm home I end up bed. I can't sleep because I feel so full and nauseous. I feel like I'm swallowing vomit all night long (gross I know) Tums give very minor if any temporary relief. I've never really experienced heartburn or integration so I can't say I can accurately identify it. I've Google but there are so many different circumstances that I wanted to ask. This is day 4 of my symptoms and they seem to be getting worse. I've had a huge appetite my entire pregnancy and then BAM....the thought of food makes me want to cry because it makes me feel so bad.

Has anyone gone through this? What can I do about getting enough calories for baby? Is this just the third trimester and I need to sick it up?

Thank you for any advice. I'm so miserable.

Re: Extreme Feeling of Fullness

• Options
    Third trimester is hard. Baby is running out of room. I too am experiencing this. I'm still able to eat enough that I'm not worried but yes the extreme fulness to the point of wishing you could throw up just to get some relief. This happened in my first pregnancy too. It may take a week or so but your body will adjust and u our stomach will adjust/shift. If you are really concerned about how little you can eat you could call the doctor. Truly though baby will take from you what it needs so even if you don't eat enough calories baby will just take them from your body's supply.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"