September 2015 Moms
Options

Leaking in my sleep! So gross.

So I was changing my sheets yesterday and I noticed several small urine stain spots! I've been getting up 3-4 times a night to use the bathroom so I can't believe this. Why am I leaking in my sleep? I didn't even realize this was happening until yesterday!

Re: Leaking in my sleep! So gross.

• Options
    Awww the joys of pregnancy ☺️ So much gross stuff is gonna happen to us over the next 6-7 months, but at the end of it all we'll have a sweet baby to love and cuddle and cherish forever! Agreed it's tough and kinda icky but it's totally worth it! <3
  • Options
    Invest in panty liners. It sucks because one would hope they wouldn't need to worry about them for 9 months!!!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hahah YES, very practical and good advice @WDDCH! I'm off in lala land over here, but that is a good solution :]
  • Options
    That is a good idea. Thank you.
  • Options
    Always discreet pads are a godsend!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    barrelocarolbarrelocarol member
    edited February 2015
    You know, I sleep naked bc we are still newlyweds and like doing things like this ;)

The pee dribbles, tugboat gas and other things...not so sexy.
  • Options
    I drink like crazy all day but stop around 7 it helps me with my night visits to the bathroom. Maybe this is an option?
  • Options
    I usually cannot sleep in anything at night but I will try panty liners and see how that works. Next step is doggy pee pads underneath my sheet! Lol.
  • Options

I usually cannot sleep in anything at night but I will try panty liners and see how that works. Next step is doggy pee pads underneath my sheet! Lol.

Lol that works! Or mattress protectors.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

Awww the joys of pregnancy ☺️ So much gross stuff is gonna happen to us over the next 6-7 months, but at the end of it all we'll have a sweet baby to love and cuddle and cherish forever! Agreed it's tough and kinda icky but it's totally worth it! <3</p>

And then the baby starts leaking! Oh man, it just never ends lol.
  • Options
    Panty liners for the win! I've had a terrible cough for the past two weeks so every time I cough a little pee leaks out! Thank goodness for panty liners.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"