High-Risk Pregnancy

Graduated from high risk-last sonogram!

I'm 37 weeks today-baby girl is full term!!! Here is our sonogram from last week. She was already weighing in at 6 pounds and things looked perfect. I put my baby picture next to one and my husbands next to another....I swear at one glance its me and one glance its him. Love it!!! Now I just have regular weekly check ups with my OB gyn and found out on Tuesday that they are inducing me at 38.5 weeks...so it looks like our little miracle will be here March 10th or 11th. I can't believe its finally happening!!!

Our Novel of TTC:

*Male Factor (low count and low motility), High Prolactin, and Polycystic Ovaries (March 2013)
*Recurrent Miscarriage testing also revealed high anti-phospholipids & single MTHFR mutation. (Feb 2014) 

*IVF (07/2013): BFP-Natural Miscarriage @ 5 weeks* <3 Madison Riley <3
*FET #1 (10/2013): BFN
*FET #2 (12/2013)- BFP-Missed Miscarriage at 8 weeks <3 Kyle Andrew <3
*Chromosomes and Karotyping tests were both normal.We lost a healthy baby boy :(
*FET #3 (04/2014) was cancelled after finding Chronic Endometritis
*Miraculous BFP July 2014!! (I was taking baby aspirin and Cabergoline to stay regulated while "taking a break from TTC" and waiting to consult with a reproductive immunologist!!!) 

Our healthy baby girl was born 03/10/15 thanks to daily Lovenox injections and baby aspirin. There are no words for how grateful I am for our rainbow baby. <3

Re: Graduated from high risk-last sonogram!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"