Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Just saying hello to other angel baby mamas

Hi everyone. My DH and I just found out yesterday we lost our little one. After 2 years of trying, we lost her (her because we both had girl dreams). I know this is so common, and nothing we can do, but that doesn't stop the pain. My poor DH has been keeping it together and being strong for me, what would I do without him? I've taken today off work and still not sure about tomorrow. The D&C will probably be scheduled sometime next week. I just wanted to reach out to all of the other mamas out there and give my love, hugs, and prayers.

Daisypath Anniversary tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Visit The Knot!Visit The Knot!Visit The Nest!

Re: Just saying hello to other angel baby mamas

• Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss, I just had my d&c this morning and it's either all the pain meds or the fact that it's truly over now that I feel like can move on from it. I have random break downs like when I went to target yesterday and saw the baby section and a pregnant women. It's like little trigger things that cause me to cry, I also had been angry for awhile too where everything made me so mad. I just want to give you lots of hugs and don't feel bad at all for feeling any of those emotions. I tried to bottle mine in and it just made things worse.

I know eventually this will heal, give yourself the time you need and hopefully I can listen to my own advice.
  • Options
    Thank you Ashley, and lots of hugs to you too. My DH and I have had some long, cathartic crying, and think we feel ready to move on as well. When I do return to work, one of coworkers is just a little farther along than I am.... which is going to be so hard. First I had to deal with her getting pregnant so easily after I waited for 2 years, and now she'll go along to have a happy, healthy pregnancy. Of course I'm so happy for her, but I know this will be my hardest test.

All we can do is be here for each other. XOXO

Daisypath Anniversary tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Visit The Knot!Visit The Knot!Visit The Nest!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm so, so sorry for your loss.  I had my first miscarriage a few weeks ago and it sucks. 

I didn't have a D&C but I hear it's super easy recovery.

Hugs to you.
  • Options
    @awishtheheartmakes I had a mc in Dec and my husband and his mom both had dreams it was a girl and my aunt was told by a phsycic (not saying I'm big into psychics...she was at a party) and she told my aunt that my little girl was in heaven with my grandpa. So we're saying it was a girl too :). My husband got a tattoo of a sweetpea flower bc according to the aps she would have been as big as a sweetpea.
  • Options
    I am so very sorry for your loss.    My first m/c was natural but last month's was a mmc, with a d and c.  I was scared about the procedure over nothing.  They will take such good care of you and it is over before you know it.  No problems afterward either experienced.  Again, I am so very sorry and am sending you healing thoughts and prayers.  I hope all your dreams come true some day soon as you so deserve.    Take extra good care of yourself in the coming weeks~
  • Options
    I'm scheduled for my D&C tomorrow morning. While I'm nervous for the surgery, I'm anxious to put this behind me and start trying again. I have my moments where I lose it, but overall I know there was a reason for the loss and there's nothing we could've done. I'm trying to be positive and just concentrating on the future. Good luck to you! {{hugs!}}
  • Options
    I lost my daughter to a still birth at 22 weeks in November of 2014. I am so sorry for your loss, and I completely understand the pain, you are not alone 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"