March 2015 Moms
Options

First time mom and need help

I think I just lost my mucus plug,but last doctors visit she said I had not dialated my next appt isn't until march 9th. So if I did lose my mucus plug does that mean I've dilated ? Or does it just mean that I could go into labor soon ? I'm 36 weeks today. I appreciate your advice thank you ❤️

Re: First time mom and need help

• Options
    You can loose your plug many times. It doesn't mean much. Dilation doesn't mean much either . Contractions , bleeding or water breaking are the only sure signs :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thank you ladies,means a lot.i asked my mom but she hasn't has a child in 22 years so she doesn't remember much lol.
  • Options
    I wasn't dilated last week but had to go into triage last night and I'm a fingertip tip dilated now but I haven't lost my plug. Like all the other ladies said, your plug means nothing. We had a few ladies on here lose theirs very early. They can regenerate themselves. No sure what to tell when you'll go into labor
  • Options
    Like @adelems said there are the three sure fire signs that you need to look for. My ob has told me that numerous times.

For some reason the mucous plug gets all sorts of attention and I'm not sure why. I have lost mine multiple times.

Don't panic although early, you are way better off at 36 weeks than if earlier and baby could very well stay in there for weeks to come. You are doing great.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"