April 2015 Moms
Options

What happened?

I've heard several comments regarding changes to the board and some big event... what happened?

I was on here back when snarkiness and judgemental people ruled the board... I'm assuming it had something to do with that?

Re: What happened?

• Options
    It started with a post about someone and them going to get a tan. There was an uproar .. Then people got banned left right and centre for all sorts , then we all revolted and protested , some stayed some left , some left by choice some were just banned , I will probably get another warning just for answering this , now we all get warnings for stupid things , and told we will be banned even if we comment with "yes and yes" .. So the ss and bump gods rule the board now. And we must comply and basically beat our heads against brick walls. Welcome back !!!
  • Options
    I'm pretty sure they ban people for their own amusement.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    It was a tanning question that started it all? Seriously? I missed the whole thing and caught the end of it. I miss the way things used to be. I stayed pretty active with my bmb with my daughter but I don't see me sticking around here after this baby. I rarely come around now.

• Options
    Thanks for asking. I was wondering the same thing.

The gif parties really made my day some days...............

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I think the thing that made most of the regs leave was when the Admin banned the mods. The mods spent a lot of their personal time to make sure the board ran smoothly and it really ticked a lot of people off when they were banned. This place has never been the same. I would leave as well but when I went to look at the PB it just didn't seem as user friendly. I work full time and travel a lot so I rely heavily on mobile apps. So sad.
  • Options
    Okay, makes sense. Some of the comments were funny but I must admit I was scared to post anything on the board because so many people asked legit questions and were mocked relentlessly. It felt like everyday turned into a roast on anyone who posted any comments or questions. I'm glad that aspect is over but the board is strangely quiet now which is unfortunate because I really appreciated bmb when my daughter was born.
  • Options
    keifekm said:

I think the thing that made most of the regs leave was when the Admin banned the mods. The mods spent a lot of their personal time to make sure the board ran smoothly and it really ticked a lot of people off when they were banned. This place has never been the same. I would leave as well but when I went to look at the PB it just didn't seem as user friendly. I work full time and travel a lot so I rely heavily on mobile apps. So sad.

This whole thing went down during my busiest time at at work. I got on PB right away but have been leaving my laptop at work. I too am mainly mobile and have finally had the time and energy to get tapatalk working. Haven't played around on it yet but did link it to GBCB. Was on my laptop last night; it was so nice to see those old faces!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"