August 2015 Moms
Options

Anyone else have the B belly?

brandimc0725brandimc0725 member
edited February 2015 in August 2015 Moms
For my first 2 pregnancies I had the cutest, most perfect bump. Now, with this one I have a slight indentation at my navel at 17 weeks. I realize how petty and silly it is to be worried about this when so many other women would love to be in my shoes. Just wondering if anyone else has or had this. Did it go away as you progressed? I will enjoy my pregnancy and love my bump regardless but I am just curious.

Re: Anyone else have the B belly?

• Options
    I do a little bit. I wear full panel maternity pants to smooth things it a little. I've asked a few other mom's I know and they said it totally happens. It makes sense to me, I have more skin there after my DD than I did before her. It make just take a little time and a little more baby to "even out".
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I wear the full panel too so it only shows when I'm wearing my comfy clothes at home. So much maternity clothes is made to accentuate the bump it just makes me a little self concious. Oh well, I'll rock my bump no matter what!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I do. I was hoping it would round out by now but I guess not
  • Options
    I do and I have googled the crap out of it - most sites say that it happens to plus size women. I'm not plus size but I did have a slight pooch before (under belly button). Now the pooch has been pushed right out, belly button remained where it was and the top half slightly rounded - giving me the b belly!! So happy and excited at what is going on inside of me just not as delighted with what's going on on the outside. I'm 15.4 weeks... Anybody had this and ended up with a round belly??
  • Options
    This is my first baby and I am 16 1/2 weeks....I had a "B Belly" but you couldn't see it once I had my pants and a shirt on. But in the past week it is starting to fill in around my belly button making it look more rounded. But honestly,  If it didn't go away, it wasn't a big deal to me :) I love my little bump. Everyone's bump is different and beautiful in its own way. :)
    Always hold on to hope ❤
  • Options
    This is a screen shot from my pregnancy journal with DD. 15 weeks is a bit blurry but I had a def. B belly, it started rounding out by 21 weeks.
  • Options
    I had one first pregnancy and I was pretty small. It went away but did take awhile. Sorry. I can tell I'll probably have another one, but now it's split into thirds - 1/3 from current LO and 1/3 for each of the twins ;)

• Options
    I've always had a little bit of a B belly and it has always bothered me, so now it's just out a bit further! I fit in my regular clothes still so I hope when I start needing to wear maternity pants it will round itself out.
  • Options
    Omg, I have that too. Lol, I didn't know it had a name. I am whatcha call a "big girl" anyway and now I'm 17 weeks. People at work have asked me recently when I'll start showing. Glad to know my belly could even out.
  • Options
    I have started this pregnancy and the last one with a b belly. (I had never heard the term before).  It smoothed out for me when the baby got big (between 7th and 8th month) 
    Wearing my maternity pants with the full panel helps cover it.  When a waist band hits at belly button, the B belly is WAY accentuated.
    Aug 15 April Siggy challenge: Baby Shower fails:

BabyFetus Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I've always had a "B" belly... I always said it was "my baby fat that never went away." I'll be 17 weeks Tuesday and I'm still not showing... I'm guessing in a month or so I'll start showing...
  • Options
    I have it too!! So glad to hear others have it! Im 16 weeks. I'm not plus size but I'm not skinny. I just recently bought some full panel pants and you can still tell if I pull my shirt all the way down. I'm hoping it rounds out soon! Good luck to all my B belly girls!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"