1st Trimester
Options

Hello.

Good morning all. It appears that I am pregnant today, so I thought this would be a good time for me to get back on The Bump (TTGP was my home board for about a year and a half and then I took a long break due to some job changes). According to ovulation date, my EDD is 11/3/15.

A little about me, I'm about to be 28 and my husband and I have been married for almost 3.5 years. We were high school sweethearts. We have one dog (a rat terrier) and no kids.

I'm honestly feeling pretty conflicted about this pregnancy... I guess upset and disappointed are a bit too harsh of words but we were TTA and I wasn't planning on starting a family for probably 5 more years. I'm sure I will get used to the idea but feel like I'm not ready to be a mother right now and have been a total basketcase this morning. I only tested because my temp was still high which is unusual for me at 14 DPO. We only had unprotected sex at O-5 so I'm really kind of shocked. Anyway, I know things will work out how they should. I had a MC a couple of years ago so I'll probably be pretty nervous until I hear a heartbeat.

I'm looking forward to getting to know new people on this board and reconnect with some familiar faces :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"