April 2014 Moms
Options

TTMI

So I am a firm believe that there is no such thing as TMI lol... I decided to start a new thread called Tuesday Too Much Information. It will probably be one of the most unpopular threads out there lol.

Why is it that I can never poop before a shower, it always happens after I have a clean and shiny bum!

March siggy challenge: Dream job = Playing with wolves

Re: TTMI

• Options
    Hahaha. I love this. On a related note, why is it that I always have to go to the bathroom when LO is super clingy and will not be set down? He has sat on my lap while I have been on the toilet on more than one occasion. Mama just wants to pee/poop in peace!
  • Options
    My TTMI is that I showered on Friday night then did not shower again until yesterday afternoon. Ew! I was sick and just didn't have the energy. I feel almost human today and back to work.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Hahaha. I love this. On a related note, why is it that I always have to go to the bathroom when LO is super clingy and will not be set down? He has sat on my lap while I have been on the toilet on more than one occasion. Mama just wants to pee/poop in peace!

I think every mom does this. It's better than laying them on the bathroom floor! And when they get bigger they'll open the door on you, according to my mom, who didn't have a bathroom moment to herself for 20 years.

TTC #1 since 2011

Me: 36, anovulatory PCOS; DH: 34, fine

Sophia Juliet conceived through IVF and born April 15, 2014

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    LolaX2 said:
    My TTMI is that I showered on Friday night then did not shower again until yesterday afternoon. Ew! I was sick and just didn't have the energy. I feel almost human today and back to work.
    I do it sometimes too, without being sick lol. I just really hate showering, I have entirely too much hair and it takes me forever

• Options
    LolaX2 said:
    I do it sometimes too, without being sick lol. I just really hate showering, I have entirely too much hair and it takes me forever
    I have long thick hair too. I only wash my hair every 2-3 days and just use a little dry shampoo in between. I just pull my hair all up in a high bun and shower off. I HATE shower days that include washing my hair. It is so much work!
  • Options
    For some reason dry shampoo doesn't work well with my hair, so I just shower and wash my hair every other day. I used to have hair almost down to my butt but I cut it when DD started getting grabby... so instead of a 45 minute shower I now only take 30 minute showers. ugh.

• Options
    I love this!  I'm probably one of the grossest human beings around though.  If I posted some of my TTMI's you'd probably chase me out with pitch forks!

Ok, well, this one's tame enough.  TTMI, I've shared ice cream spoons with my dog.
  • Options
    smushi said:

I love this!  I'm probably one of the grossest human beings around though.  If I posted some of my TTMI's you'd probably chase me out with pitch forks!

Ok, well, this one's tame enough.  TTMI, I've shared ice cream spoons with my dog.
    I've done this. No shame.
  • Options

smushi said:

I've done this. No shame.
    I've done it too! And I let the cat drink out of my water glass.
  • Options
    smushi said:

You can't possibly be any grosser than me, trust me!

• Options
    Those that share spoons with pets: you're nasty. Lol.

My TTMI: anyone ever fart while nursing baby under a cover? I can't be the only one who has "Dutch ovened" my baby. I would always feel bad though and discreetly try to waft fresh air in there for him.
  • Options
    Oh lord @badasbkrck If only you knew!  But my secrets will die with me!  lol

Now go nominate some siggies, blitches!
  • Options

My TTMI: anyone ever fart while nursing baby under a cover? I can't be the only one who has "Dutch ovened" my baby. I would always feel bad though and discreetly try to waft fresh air in there for him.

Bahaha, I have totally dutch ovened the baby!

• Options
    Those that share spoons with pets: you're nasty. Lol. My TTMI: anyone ever fart while nursing baby under a cover? I can't be the only one who has "Dutch ovened" my baby. I would always feel bad though and discreetly try to waft fresh air in there for him.
    @cantwait87 I don't fart.  Ever. In front of anyone.  Not even my DH.

No but seriously I fart all over my DH.  Just a little old A14 jab :)
  • Options
    I remember when DH and I were first courting I sat on his lap and a fart slipped out... He thought something fell out of my pocket lol

• Options
    smushi said:

@cantwait87 I don't fart.  Ever. In front of anyone.  Not even my DH.

No but seriously I fart all over my DH.  Just a little old A14 jab :)

In the spirit of old jabs, I feel sorry for your husbands! And babies! ;)
  • Options
    I totally eat off silverware after I feed the dogs. Doesn't bother me at all.

I have curly hair so only wash it every 3 days or so. DH was asking me yesterday when the last time I showered was! I told him that I've been taking baths since I bathe with LO. It's easier to just stay in there and wash up. Especially since I've been wearing my hair straight. That way it doesn't get wet.
  • Options
    My LO loves flushing the toliet. Everytime I gi the bathroom he gets so excited and claps when I'm done and he walks around the toliet to flush. So exciting haha

https://us.v-cdn.net/5020794/uploads/FileUpload/69/1a18c2e7532600b237c0ccef11ba85.jpeg

Proud Mommy of Derek Michael

April 8, 2014 9lb 6oz 21 inches

• Options
    ChelK3 said:

My TMI: I haven't taken a poop that didn't result in screaming and crying since giving birth. Anal fissures are the worst pain ever! Also, bonus TMI: I have a tear from delivery that did not fuse back together and it makes me sad to have this imperfection on my otherwise exceedingly pretty vagina.

Best TMI of the day! I'm sorry you are in pain though, and I am sad at your loss of a pretty vagina lol.

• Options
    @BADASBKRCK‌ --I love that you awarded a best TMI of the day! Please do this every week.

Also, @ChelK3‌ , that all sounds awful...I hope healing is on the horizon!
  • Options

lol, will do!

• Options
    emilyann64 That is too funny!

@ChelK3 That sounds terrible! I hope you get some relief soon! Can't the doctors do anything to help?
  • Options
    ChelK3 said:

My TMI: I haven't taken a poop that didn't result in screaming and crying since giving birth. Anal fissures are the worst pain ever! Also, bonus TMI: I have a tear from delivery that did not fuse back together and it makes me sad to have this imperfection on my otherwise exceedingly pretty vagina.

Oh my goodness! I was beginning to think I was the only one with this problem still! This is the one thing that makes me dread having another baby. Not the pushing out a baby or labor or vagina recovery but my traumatized butthole! Sigh. I can't remember what it was like to have a normal poop anymore. And I used to really enjoy a good poop!
  • Options
    Also, I remember the first post-delivery poop I had about a week after the girls were born. I referred to it as their triplet and seriously labored and screamed more in the bathroom trying to get that out than I did pushing the girls out! Yikes.
  • Options
    Ouch! Hmmm so maybe my c-section wasn't so bad....
  • Options
    LolaX2 said:
    Ouch! Hmmm so maybe my c-section wasn't so bad....

Im so happy to have my original vag lol

• Options

Also, I remember the first post-delivery poop I had about a week after the girls were born. I referred to it as their triplet and seriously labored and screamed more in the bathroom trying to get that out than I did pushing the girls out! Yikes.

This was the worst!!!!! I cried so much!!!!
  • Options
    LolaX2 said:

emilyann64 That is too funny!

@ChelK3 That sounds terrible! I hope you get some relief soon! Can't the doctors do anything to help?
    They gave me a steroid cream at my post pardum checkup, and it did no good :(
  • Options

ChelK3 said:

Best TMI of the day! I'm sorry you are in pain though, and I am sad at your loss of a pretty vagina lol.
    Hey now, I never said it wasn't pretty anymore, just not AS pretty! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
  • Options
    @chelk3 but would you say you had a 'cute' vagina?  lol  So sorry for your bm pain!  

TWMI I don't go a week without peeing myself.  Dang LO and his dang big noggin.  I'm afraid I'm going to be one of those ladies on the commercials on TV, checking where bathrooms are located...
  • Options
    smushi said:

@chelk3 but would you say you had a 'cute' vagina?  lol  So sorry for your bm pain!  

TWMI I don't go a week without peeing myself.  Dang LO and his dang big noggin.  I'm afraid I'm going to be one of those ladies on the commercials on TV, checking where bathrooms are located...
    I pissed myself a little at work today :(
  • Options
    I poop myself on occasions

• Options
    I think this is the best thread in a while! :) And I can totally related to the original post! I feel like that happens to me ALL the time! I only have to go as soon as I just got done taking a shower. And I thought I was the only one who ever had that issue.. Haha
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I love this thread :D. I'm still trying to think of something good to contribute!
  • Options
    I like to examine my pores in one of those magnifying mirrors and squeeze blackheads. :-\"

TTC #1 since 2011

Me: 36, anovulatory PCOS; DH: 34, fine

Sophia Juliet conceived through IVF and born April 15, 2014

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Oh man, my sympathies to all the ladies with the bowel movement and butthole issues! I'm sorry you're all still dealing with that!

My post partum poops weren't as bad as I was expecting, it's was the peeing that was painful for a few weeks because everything was swollen down there.

Kegels! Do them!
  • Options
    ChelK3 said:

Does this cute/pretty vagina topic remind anyone of the glyncoco days!?!?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"