Cloth Diapering

It's been a long time....

Hey ladies! I don't know if any of the regulars are still here from when I was on here, but I just wanted to say....I'm back! Looking forward to hearing from you all and geeking out on fluff again as I am expecting #2! I still exclusively CD L who is 15 months now and I plan on diapering this one from birth (which we didn't do with L) so I will be lurking to find out how best to go about doing that. Glad to be back! :)
Anniversary

Re: It's been a long time....

• Apparently a lot of regulars have left, but welcome. I'm a ftm and glad to have anyone with experience around!
  • I wasn't a regular before, but I did CD for my first and will CD for my second and thought I'd come over and answer a few questions if I could.

Factor V Leiden Homozygous, Advanced Maternal Age

TTC #1, 5 yrs, PCOS, Femera + Ovidrel.

IUI#3 BFP, DD 5/31/2012

TTC #2, 2 yrs, PCOS, Femera+Ovidrel

IUI#2 BFP!

• Loading the player...
  • @topaz7777‌ have you joined the cool kids table too or are you just hanging out here?

YBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm a fan of The Cloth Diaper Tech Support group on Facebook
  • @PipSqueak0313 I'd love to join the cool kids but I can't get to the other place from work.  :(  Guess I'm stuck here.

IUI#3 BFP, DD 5/31/2012

IUI#2 BFP!

• topaz7777 said:
    @PipSqueak0313 I'd love to join the cool kids but I can't get to the other place from work.  :(  Guess I'm stuck here.

That bites. :( but it also explains why I wasn't connecting you to anyone there too.

• topaz7777 said:
    @PipSqueak0313 I'd love to join the cool kids but I can't get to the other place from work.  :(  Guess I'm stuck here.

That bites. :( but it also explains why I wasn't connecting you to anyone there too.
    Thanks for noticing though!  I was really active on this board back in 2012 before DD with lots of questions and it was extremely helpful.  I never would have gotten into CD's without everyone here.  It's very sad what's happened lately with TB.  I don't check the boards nearly as much as I did, but I'm hoping eventually this will be a helpful place to get information again.

IUI#3 BFP, DD 5/31/2012

IUI#2 BFP!

• I lurked a little in 2012 but didn't really join in until ds2 was born in 2013. All I know is that if I had started cloth diapering on other boards, I'm not sure I'd be cloth diapering today. It's sad what this place has become.

• I wasn't here before bumpaggedon  but I can say from a FTM/New bumpee/ new to CD that it stinks not having as many ladies to reach out to on here. I feel like i am navigating the CD world  blindly.
  • @crsanchez87 haha, bumpageddon. Come join us at the cool kids table! YGPM.
  • I wasn't here before bumpaggedon  but I can say from a FTM/New bumpee/ new to CD that it stinks not having as many ladies to reach out to on here. I feel like i am navigating the CD world  blindly.

To help newbies navigate the cd world is why a few of us old regulars are still coming here to check in.....andplusalso, we don't want new moms and dads to fall prey to the Fluff Love and Cloth Diaper Science vultures (aka the Fluffy Liars, or in my house the Filthy Liars & Cloth Diaper Saboteurs).

• The FAQ thread is still helpful, though we used to have a spreadsheet where people commented on what brands of CD and what brands of CD detergent they liked and why.  I found that very helpful, but I don't know where to find it now.

IUI#3 BFP, DD 5/31/2012

IUI#2 BFP!

• topaz7777 said:

The FAQ thread is still helpful, though we used to have a spreadsheet where people commented on what brands of CD and what brands of CD detergent they liked and why.  I found that very helpful, but I don't know where to find it now.

I'm not sure that spreadsheet exists any more.....I've only heard references to a mysterious spreadsheet (usually involving joking references to hiding in basements/bushes) but I haven't seen said spreadsheet in the 2years I've been involved here.

• Oh well.  I've used several that were recommended there, and had some comments for some of the cheaper pocket diapers.  I found that paying for a BG diaper was definitely worth it and Alva was much cheaper for a reason.  I'll be destashing all of my Alva diapers very soon.

IUI#3 BFP, DD 5/31/2012

IUI#2 BFP!

• I'm back after learning everything I know about CD here in 2013. We are preparing for baby #3.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I remember the diaper review spreadsheet. But I think the last time I looked at it, it had not been updated in a while. If it still exists the link has been lost.

@topaz7777 do you know about our FB group? A bunch of the regs on this board set it up partly to have a separate place to re-work our FAQ. We've talked about either writing diaper reviews or setting up a document with links to blogs that review diapers, but haven't made much progress on that. It's called Cloth Diaper Tech Support.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"