Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

I feel like my whole life just changed

I tried for 2 years to have a baby and to find out a week ago today my baby was no longer with us about 3 weeks ago I can't stop thinking about it I did everything right I wanted this baby more than anything it felt like my whole life came to a stop I moved to Arizona from my home in New Hampshire and my husband and I decided to move back to New Hampshire just so our family would be apart of this and to find out two days after being home I lost my baby I would do anything to have my baby back everything was fine just one day my whole stomach cramped up so I took a nap thinking it would go away and I woke up bleeding and went right to the ER and that is when I was told my baby was no longer with us I was 12 weeks when I was told but I my baby died 2 weeks prior to that it hurt so bad when they told me it still hurts I feel like I want to try again is that mean to think I want my baby a want a healthy baby my doctor preformed a D&C and said I could have sex a week later well it is day number 7 all I want is this pain to go away and I feel like the only way to make this go away is for me to bring a healthy baby into this world

Re: I feel like my whole life just changed

• Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss.
    Your feelings are 100% valid. What you're feeling is what I felt 5 months ago. Hang in there... You can make it through this.
  • Options
    Leslie- so sorry for your loss! I had a miscarriage (week 10) on 2-19-15 so I can understand your feelings. My entire life has been turned upside down and I don't quite yet have my feet under me. Do whatever is best for you. Everyone grieves differently. Hope things improve for you and know your not alone. Your reaction is totally normal.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @Leslie1129 I am so sorry for what you're going through. My DH and I have also been trying for 2 years and are currently losing our little one at 11 weeks. She stopped growing at 6 weeks. It was so heartbreaking and confusing to find out she just stopped living...a month ago, inside me. My symptoms never stopped or lessened. If I don't expel her naturally, I need to have a d&c, I can't just sit around and wait for the inevitable anymore. We are ready to move on and try again. You are never alone, we are all here for you. I hope our little ones are happy above finding comfort in each other as we are now.

Daisypath Anniversary tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Visit The Knot!Visit The Knot!Visit The Nest!
  • Options
    I completely understand where you're coming from. I also tried immediately after my MC to get pregnant again. I thought if I could replace that pain with joy that everything would make sense. That we could turn a tragedy into something beautiful. Unfortunately it's been months and no since pregnancy. You're not alone in this.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"