Third-Party Reproduction

*third-party reproduction check-in* feb 22nd

This weekly check-in is for anyone using/considering or who has used a 3rd party method of reproduction, including: Donor egg, donor sperm, embryo adoption, gestation carrier, or surrogate - also Donors, GC's and surrogates are welcome as well! If you don't check-in for 3 weeks you'll be removed from the list but we'll happily add you back next time you check in!

*PLEASE NOTE: Board etiquette - please post a warning in message with BFPs announcements.

Check-In: How is it going? What are your next steps? 

QOTW: Did you watch the Oscars? If so, what was your favorite Oscars moment?

Currently Cycling/Scheduled
@refeek1 – DEg – I hope your FET went well on Friday!! Snuggle in LO’s. FX for an amazing beta tomorrow
@Thespis7 – DS – IUI #5= BFN (((Hugs))) Moving forward with IUI #6
@ceemonkey – DEg/DS – transfer scheduled 3/6. Wishing you a lot of Luck!!!
@2MamazInSeattle – DEg/DS – TTC # 2 Welcome back lady!!!

Waiting to Cycle
@Lacyj67 – DEg – Has AF has shown her ugly face. What has your RE said about everything? I'm so happy to hear the adoption is going well. FX for everything!!
@Km672 – DEg/DS – on a break while waiting to consult with Dr. KK.
@mm29 – DEg/DS – Looking for a new donor.
@chicagobride07 – DEg – FET #5 scheduled March 5th. Your transfer is just around the corner!!
@Jzyla - GL at your RE appt Feb. 20 and GL on your research for cycling overseas. When you have time please share what you have learned.
@Love4Labs326 – DEm/IP-GS – Welcome back!! Good luck with your new path!
@smedina8 - IP-GS – Welcome!!!

Donors/GC’s/Surrogates
@CinciSurro – GC – EDD 8/4/15! You haven't checked in for a while. Any updates?

Pregnant!
@1220winterbride – DEg – EDD 5/25/15 - It’s a GIRL!!!
@IRR - IP-GC -EDD 7/23/15. Feb 13th is just around the corner. I'm so excited to hear what you are having. You haven't checked in for a while. Any updates?
@RunCC37 – DEg – EDD 8/4/15. One beautiful little fighter!! Congrats on graduating!!
@CinciSurro – GC – BFP!! EDD 8/4/15. Twins. Congratulations x2!!

Parenting
@BeckyP005 – DEg – Baby Girl was born 02/3/15! Congratulations!!
@DoublePortion – DEm – Boy/Girl twins born on 6/30/14!
@e74 – DEm – Twin boys born in 2013!
@Lacyj67 – DEg – Parenting foster son! Baby G
@2MamazinSeattle – DEg/DS – Baby Simone Louise born on 8/21/14!!
@datingbettyboop – IP-GC – Baby Girl was born 02/10/15! Congratulations!! 
::: Married June 2003:::
TTC #1 since: Aug. 2008
Me: 34, DOR, MTHFR-A1298C (heterozygous), decreased blood flow to uterus, Mild Endo
DH: 38, Balanced translocation 5&10, unexplained MFI, normal SA and SCSA
Tx History: IUI 1&2= BFN
IVF# 1 W/ICSI= BFN
IVF# 2: cancelled d/t no response
IVF# 3= 1 egg retrieved=immature/not viable
IVF# 4= c/p
***CCRM ODWU***
Found DHs BT and Me-decreased blood flow to uterus
Recommended DE IVF w/PGD, incorporate electro-acupuncture. Decided to cycle locally
***New RE***
DE IVF# 1(cycle #6) w/pgd, (freeze all): 30R, 23M, 15F, slow/poor embryo development, 4 biopsied, 1 Normal "Norm"; DE IVF w/PGD, incorporate electro-acupuncture. 
IVF# 6: (OE/DS) cancelled
IVF# 7: (OE/DS) 1R, 1M, 1F, arrested day 5
Plan-DE IVF# 2 (cycle #8): DE/DS in May 2015

http://icanhazbabyz.blogspot.com/
imageimage image 

Re: *third-party reproduction check-in* feb 22nd

• I am getting ready to start my next iuu. I go tomorrow morning to see how many follicles and then hopefully iui on Tuesday.

Qotw: I did not watch the Oscars.
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi. Got my betas. 1st one on 2/21 was 17.7 and today's was 8.51. Another failure for me. I have one more chance at an FET with this donor. We are looking at ways to fund another donor if this last FET doesn't work.

QOTW: I didn't watch the Oscars this year.

I hope you all have a nice week.

TTC #1 since May 2010

OE IVF #1  9/2/13 Cancelled- poor response

DE IVF #1 3/12/14- BFP 3/17/14- ectopic, right tube removed 4/11/14 @ 7 weeks

DE FET #1 7/3/14-Transferred 2 5AA 6 day embryos Beta 7/13/14 BFN

DE FET #2 9/5/14-Transferred 2 4BB 5 day embryos Beta 9/15/14 BFN

DE FET #3 in December- Cancelled, didn't respond to meds

DE FET #3 (2nd try) 2/13/15- Transferred 1 4BB and 1 4BA 5 day embryos Beta 2/23/15  BFN again (CP)

DE FET #4 - last 2 frosties....5/22/15- Transferred 1 4BA embryo...only one frostie thawed properly.  Beta scheduled for 6/1-  BFN (beta 2, 2.81, 6, 23, 49.4) 6/15/15 Discovered ectopic in left tube.  Methotrexate given. Moving on to a new donor. Hoping to transfer by the end of the year.

Cant find a donor that is healthy and available.  Looking at being happy with just the two of us.

• @refeek1‌ I am so sorry :( Big huge hugs...

ME:46 MH:44 DE IVF 2014
    Met with RE 4/11. 2 IUI's BFN. DE best option. Switched clinics to do "shared" program. Had to retake all tests and a mamm that put me behind and then on a DE waiting list for 12 months. Picked a donor!! (10/13/13) Got matched. Estimated transfer in December. After 2.5 years of patiently waiting I will finally cycle....can hardly believe it. DE cycle got cancelled. One of her tests came back positive.  Waiting for another donor. Donor picked!! (1/18/14)

DE IVF #1 (4/26) BFN  DE FET #1 (6/4) BFP! Beta 1=339 Beta 2=852 Beta 3=9957 EDD 2/22/15!!

imageimage 
         image   imageimage

• 17 weeks tomorrow and feeling okay.  Twins is a lot different than a singleton so far with me - I feel like I'm 7-8 months and everything is amplified.  The parents are planning their trip here for sometime in June.  I have to schedule monthly growth ultrasounds starting mid-March through the end so that's pretty exciting.

My dream job at my company is available and I've applied for it, but it's back in my hometown 3 hours away and requires relocation.  No idea how to juggle that possibility, the babies and their parents, my kids in school, my husband is in nursing school... I need a vacation until like September!

Didn't watch the Oscars, may watch some of it tonight.  Love NPH!
    Mommy to 5, 1st time Gestational Carrier
    Transfers #1-4  2013/2014 all same DE, all CP
    Transfer #5 11/16/14, new DE, transferred two fresh 5-day blasts
    Beta  9dp5dt - 296     Beta 15dp5dt - 6,596!     TWINS!! due 8/4/15
    Admitted to hospital for preterm labor and 5cm dilated at 32 + 6
    Delivered healthy baby girls vaginally at 36 + 4
    Baby A 6lb10oz born at 11:58pm
    Baby B 6lb11oz born at 12:04am
    (different birthdays!)
  • @refeek1‌ sending you hugs.
  • @‌refeek1

I am sorry. wishing you the best and sending Big hugs...

My heart is as open as the sky.
    Read about it on the blog

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 Corinthians 12:9 But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

Follow Me on Pinterest
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @refeek1 sorry this cycle didn't work.  Sending ((HUGS))

Not much to report, next U/S where we should find out sex is scheduled for March 6.  Spent Saturday with our Surro at her son's fourth birthday party.  Amazing how much she has popped in 2 weeks.  Informed my boss that me and my direct report are both expecting this summer.  Need to start planning for backup soon.  149 days to go.  Having a brunch for family for DH's 50th birthday and excited for them to meet our angel.  I did not watch the Oscar's but saw plenty of FB posts from a friend that attended.

Failed Matches - December 2012, May 2013, December 2013
    Moved on to  gestational surrogacy with a family friend who is our angel and due 7/23/15

• edited February 2015
    @refeek1‌, I'm so sorry. I hope your next FET works!

AFM, I had my suppression check last week and all went well. I started estrogen and have a blood draw Friday, then another next Friday plus lining check. Our thaw date is 3/10, the hopefully we'll have something to transfer. Day 3 is Friday the 13th (!!) or ideally Day 5 is Sunday the 15th. Time is flying.

Just watched a few minutes of the Oscars. Enjoyed Lady Gaga, and always love me some NPH!
    Lil'mamaz was born on Aug 21, 2014! She's PERFECT!

It's been a long road to here...
    Me (43) and J (45) - same sex couple. And we don't feel 40+!
    June'12 - First RE Visit
    Sept. '12 - Tubes removed
    Dec. '12 - Donor Egg/Donor Sperm IVF Cycle - 4 good embies!
    Dec. '12 - Fresh transfer, BFP! EDD 8/29/13
    Mar. '13 - Missed m/c at 16w1d, baby boy stopped growing at 15w4d
    Loss due to umbilical cord clot...baby was perfect. :(
    Jul '13 - FET#1 - c/p
    Sept. '13 - FET#2 - BFN
    Dec.' 2, 2013 - FET#3 with our last chance embie - BFP!!!
    Dec' 26, 2013 - hb!!
    EDD 8/20/14 with a baby girl!
    Little S was born on 8/21/14 - 8lb, 14 oz and 20 inches long.
    We live in Seattle and used SRM for our donor egg IVF cycle

imageimageimageimage

• Waving Hello to everyone! :)

My DH and I are blessed to be expecing our first child through traditional surrogacy. Our due date is 07/19/2015 which puts us at 19w+5d - We have our level 2 ultrasound next wednesday and are so SOO excited to find out the sex of our baby and take a little peek at how much our LO has grown since the last ultrasound at 8w!!! It feels like forever ago!!!

Exciting news! We picked out a name! It will be the same boy or girl: Skyler (Sky) :)

QOTW: Did you watch the Oscars? If so, what was your favorite Oscars moment?
    - I didn't watch it (I always wait for the highlights on youtube lol) Lady Gaga's performance was pretty stunning!
  • e74e74 member
    @refeek1 , I'm so sorry!
    DS#1 born 9/23/06 
    Twins DS#2 and 3 born at 31 weeks, 3 days due to a short cervix on 8/2/13.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"