Babies on the Brain

New To The Bump-Intro

Hi everyone! I've been lurking for awhile but thought I would introduce myself. Im 25 years old in May and my husband and I have been married for almost a year and have decided to start TTC towards the middle to end of this year. I recently saw my OB/GYN to discuss my previous diagnosis of PCOS and to get started on Metformin to hopefully help my periods regulate and lose weight.

I have always been one to have baby fever but lately it has been different and hasn't gone away! My husband and I talk about it all the time and love to plan and dream about our future little ones. Almost every time we go to Target or Wal Mart we check out the baby aisle... I just can't wait to start a family! :)

Re: New To The Bump-Intro

• Hello! Welcome! I have also been lurking for awhile, and am in a similar situation as you! My husband and I are thinking of TTC around the end of this year! Which will be a little over a year of being married.  My baby fever has gotten stronger and stronger lately, and my husband and I can't wait to start our family in the near future!
    Anniversary
  • @abpl2014‌ Thank you! It's so exciting to think about starting a family! Especially with everyone around me getting pregnant! At first we wanted to start TTC in December but we keep moving the date sooner and now it's like July/August. :)
  • Loading the player...
  • jessderbs21 our has done the same thing!Lol. We were going to try and wait until DH was done with grad school but then he changed his mind and wants a PhD so I told him there was no way I was staying on BC that long(it's going to take around 5 years)! I'm glad I didn't since it is taking a while for my hormones to re-balance although surprisingly my cycles have returned to normal fairly quickly. I graduate in July so hopefully around then we can TTC. 
  • Hi all!

I am new too!  Just got married in November, been with my husband for 3 1/2 years now.  Just started TTC this month.  I never thought I wanted kids until I met him!  Hoping its quick!  I'm  about 11DPO, and probably 4 days before AF is supposed to arrive.  Dying to know if I'm pregnant LOL!!
    *~*Purple*~*
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"