Trouble TTC

Advice Needed

Hi! I am new to The Bump but wanted to share my experience and get some advice. My husband and I just had our first IUI on Feb 11, 2015. I had three mature follicles and DH post wash count was 13.5 million. I had my progesterone checked a week after IUI and it was 44.9. My FS told me he wanted to see it in the 20s with 3 follicles so I was very excited to hear it was so high. I have been having some sharp like pains in my lower abdomen area the last few days. Sometimes it is on the right side and sometimes on the left. I took a HPT this morning (CVS brand) and it looks like there is the beginning of the FAINTEST line. I will test again later today or tomorrow morning. Today I would be 11dpiui and 10dpo. Is it still too early to get a clear BFP? I have had so many symptoms but don't know if it's all in my head. Just need some encouraging stories I guess :)  

Re: Advice Needed

• You didn't mention whether you had a trigger shot or not. If so, then the shot will turn a test positive until about 10 days after. I would test again in a couple of days and if the line is darker, then it's a real positive. As for the other twinges and symptoms, they really don't mean anything. Just ignore them and take Tylenol if it's cramping. I hope this helps and best of luck to you.
  • It was a negative. I did have the trigger shot but I tested it out. The positive I thought I has was on a blue dye test so it only looked to be positive. I tested with a FRER and got a negative.

• Loading the player...
  • @ldowning07  Sorry for the false alarm but you aren't out yet.  Give it a few more days and then test again.  Those blue dye tests suck.

Married for 7 years, TTC for 4 years
    dx:  Diminished Ovarian Reserve
    2 Clomid IUI's + 4 injectable IUI's= 5 BFNs and 1 mc

• Oh yeah - avoid the blue dye tests!!! I had all sorts of problems with those until I figured out they're just terrible. It's true, you're not out till AF shows. Good luck :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"