June 2015 Moms
Options

Shower gift ideas. ...

I have a baby shower to attend, and it's for a second baby (second girl, only 23 months apart. ..don't get me started on that). Anyway, I'm planning to spend $75ish but aside from diapers/wipes not sure what to get. She obviously has everything needed already since she didn't register for anything other than a breast pump and nursing pads. So, any thoughts? I'm thinking an outfit and gift card. Thoughts? Ideas? Side note...I've only met her twice, but she is marrying my close cousin later this year.

Re: Shower gift ideas. ...

• Options
    I agree with a PP. I would feel so uncomfortable receiving so much from someone I don't actually know. Her suggestions are great!
    Diane
    First Timer!
    EDD: 6-13-15
    Me: 34 Hubs: 37

Pregnancy Ticker

imageimage
                                                                    Jean-Luc                                   Unna       

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hmmmm...i didn't think of that (making her uncomfortable). Thanks for the suggestions!
  • Options
    I only spend $20 for gifts but that's just me...I have so many friends and family having babies that I can't afford more. I may make something so it is more sentimental. I would get a cute outfit and a small pack of diapers.
  • Options
    I think @Frogger5‌'s idea is perfect. No need to splurge, especially for baby #2!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Nice bibs and burp cloths are always needed and appreciated... It's unlikely that the ones from the first time around are in perfect shape :)
  • Options
    I'd get something for mommy. My babies will only be 18 months apart. I have everything I need with the exception of girl clothes. Lol! I use cloth diapers and homemade soaps and such. God I'm a hippie. Anyways, I'd get here something. Like maybe a spa basket with things like bio oil, exfoliant, a new lufa... Maybe throw in a candle. I know I loved my baths after my csec. Idk just a thought.
  • Options
    Could you get her something for her? Like a gift card for a pedicure or a nice haircut? I'm having my second and most of the time I'd rather have mommy time than another cute outfit ;)
  • Options
    I agree with the 2 pp, get something nice for the momma. She's going to have her hands full so giving something just for her will remind her to take time out for herself once in a while. I would love to get a bunch of stuff to pamper myself like bubble bath, bath bombs, lotions, body oil, hair treatments, facial scrubs and masks, etc.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"