February 2015 Moms

Super Saturday Spam

Congrats to all the new mamas and baby vibes to those still waiting!

What's going on today?
j & m
married July 2012
My Angel - Amelia Hope - 3/13/14, 22 weeks
BFP #2 - 6/10/14     Hoping for our rainbow baby    due February 2015

Re: Super Saturday Spam

• DH and I are adjusting to life with a new baby but I'm not sure I realized it would be this tough! Baby has been doing well but loves to be held, especially at night, which means no sleep for us. We slept in shifts last night because he wouldn't let us put him down anywhere. After his feeding this morning at 6:30 he's been sleeping in the cradle though! This is the longest he's let us put him down anywhere. Fingers crossed tonight will be better.
    j & m
    married July 2012
    My Angel - Amelia Hope - 3/13/14, 22 weeks
    BFP #2 - 6/10/14     Hoping for our rainbow baby    due February 2015

• @junebugjam‌ that's awesome your DH took turns with you.

@maasybaby‌ I hope you start feeling better soon!!

We are surviving another growth spurt over here. I told DH yesterday I really do want more children way down the road but if someone were to ask me today, I'd say he was it. I told him that was just the 3 hours of sleep speaking. I-)
    As soon as my Dr gives the ok, we are getting merina!
    <Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker>
  • Loading the player...
  • @maasybaby‌ We're here for you, mama! All that crying is just temporary!

I'm now at 39 wks 5 days with this inside baby and I've spent the past hour trying to get him to move around. Usually he's trying to crack my ribs by now but he's barely been fidgeting. I hate being nervous. I still have some time and some tricks to try before I get really worried though.
    Me: 27
    DH: 28
    Together: 2005
    Married: 2008
    Naming our son after a cartoon character: 2/23/15!
  • @maasybaby‌ it varies though the day. Because we are still EPing, I can tell you he gets 3 oz every 3 hours, sometimes around 1 hour later he is acting like he is still starving so we give him an oz more. Lately he is wanting to eat around every 2-2 &1/2 hours, we still offer the 3 oz, he doesn't always take it all so we don't force it, but he eats at least 2& 1/2 oz.

@yoursincelery‌ please keep us updated! I hope your LO moves soon.
  • @myaasbaby, Sorry to hear about the baby blues. Sounds like LO is a healthy eater and you'll be seeing some awesome growth at his next checkup. In the event that the thought hasn't occurred, those extra feedings/sleep interruptions will aggravate the blues. Wanting to sleep all the time may be a cue as to how to help alleviate some of your struggles. Just as a thought. Good luck and hope you feel better soon.
  • Thanks for the thoughts, ladies! I think maybe he was quiet this morning because I was off my normal routine, but as soon as I sat down with a cheeseburger and fries he started dancing! PLUS I may have just felt a contraction just now. Not anything timeable but it's good to know I'm at that stage now. Yup. Definitely crampy. Ow.
    Me: 27
    DH: 28
    Together: 2005
    Married: 2008
    Naming our son after a cartoon character: 2/23/15!
  • When I was just about at my wits end with LO and his growth spurt, skin to skin came to the rescue! Crying be gone!
  • @maasybaby‌ mine hates being naked too.
  • maasybaby said:

Thanks @anxiousmommy85‌ i think that's definitely been making it worse. We're going to try and get out of the house today as well, do something to make me feel less like a milk factory ;). I'll focus on the positive, he must be growing likenabled a weed.

The getting out of the house and me time is sooo crucial. My LO hated naked time until this week when her stump finished coming off and a warm bath was possible. She loved the tub. Maybe your little guy will, too. Hope you're feeling better.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"