Baby Names
Options

Names to go with ds Parker

Looking for sibling names to go with our son, Parker. 2 more weeks until we find out the sex. Opinions please.

we have narrowed down our boy list to:

Jasper, Grayson, Miles, Asher, Hudson

Girls short list is:

Whitley, Charlotte, Allie, Madeline, Brynn, Ainsley

Re: Names to go with ds Parker

• Options
    Take Grayson and Asher off the boys list. And if you want to use allie for a girl you should give her a full name and use allie as a nickname. Also what is Whitley? When I first looked at it I thought it said Whitney
  • Options
    I wouldn't use Asher or Jasper since they both end in er the same as Parker. I don't like Whitley or Brynn at all. Ainsley and Grayson are very trendy although I don't mind them I guess (not the worst names I've ever seen). Madeline and Miles are very common/popular but good. Not crazy about Allie (maybe as a nn)

I would use either

Miles or Hudson
    Madeline or Ainsley

Depends if you want to stay away from common names
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Although Jasper is my favorite I think app the other boy names are more in style with Parker

What is Whitley that is not good. Whitney is nice. Allie is too nicknamey, I do not care for Ainsley at all and Brynn reminds me of an old man since that is most of my experience. I can't really vote for another Maddie name at this point so I vote Charlotte.

• Options
    Miles and Charlotte
  • Options

4N6s said:
    Miles and Charlotte
    ^This
  • Options
    Miles and Charlotte for sure.
  • Options
    Miles and Allie 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm in the minority but I love Allie and don't think of it as a nickname. Most of the Allies I know are just Allie (not Allison or Alexandra or anything)

My is vote is Jasper or Miles and Charlotte or Allie.
  • Options
    Miles or Hudson and Charlotte or Ainsley
  • Options
    I dislike, Grayson, Asher and Hudson. I would take those off the list. The girls names are nothing that I would pick but minus Allie, they are legitimate names. I would be fine with Allie if it was a nn for Allison. My one reservation with Madeline is the popularity.
  • Options
    I love your list!
    For the boys, I like Asher, Miles & Grayson the best.
    Girls, Allie is a great name, even by itself. I also live Madeline & Brynn.
  • Options
    erinnlou said:

Miles or Hudson and Charlotte or Ainsley

This!
    BabyFruit Ticker   AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Miles or Charlotte.

Whitney would be acceptable for a girl or boy. Whitley is just, empty and sad. 
  • Options
    BOYS
    Keep: Jasper, Miles, Asher
    Toss: Grayson, Hudson

GIRLS
    Keep: Charlotte, Allie (only as a nn, though), Madeline, Ainsley
    Toss: Whitley, Brynn

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"