February 2015 Moms
Options

Prayers Please!

I delivered my baby boy yesterday at 4:33pm. They noticed he wasn't breathing properly, so they brought in a neonatalogist to take a further look. Turns out he has fluid in his lungs so he was taken away to the NICU and I was not able to see him at all last night. I'm sure you know I didn't get much rest! I am a wreck since I cannot be with him all day. Asking for prayers and support through this time hoping everything turns out ok!

Re: Prayers Please!

• Options
    Praying for your little one. I hope your boy is healthy and back by your side soon - stay strong mama
  • Options
    Praying.
    BabyFetus TickerBabyFruit Ticker

Anniversary

imageimage

I'm a Dork. I Can't Wait for Dumb and Dumber To!

ME 28 - DH 30 ♥♥Married 7/25/2009♥♥
    Father's Day 2014 - 6/15/14 BFP!
    DD Born 12/8/2011 I Love my Mini-Me

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Praying
  • Options
    T&P's!!
    <Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker>
  • Options
    T&P!

photo tumblr_mvhtjpmhbh1sg96flo1_r2_500_zpsed277910.gif

CafeMom Tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers   

• Options
    Thoughts and prayers your new family reunites happy and healthy!
    Me: 27
    DH: 28
    Together: 2005
    Married: 2008
    Naming our son after a cartoon character: 2/23/15!
  • Options
  • Options
    Sending you T&P! I hope you're reunited with your LO soon.
  • Options
  • Options
    Thank you everyone! He's doing better but still in NICU. He will be monitored until Wednesday. It's going to be rough going home without him! Thank you for your support!
  • Options
    Praying.
  • Options
    They didnt let my see my little girl straight away as she inhaled amniotic fluid... So I know what thats like.... Stay strong he will be back with you in no time xxx
  • Options
    This happened with my first. It was so hard not having her with me after she was born. They let me camp out in my hospital room for an extra day after they discharged me because the census was low at the hospital but it was still being discharged and knowing she was still there. Prayers for a speedy recovery!
  • Options
    Sending good thoughts. My baby also had to be taken right after birth. It was tough, but he's home, happy and healthy now. You'll make it through. Good luck!
    j & m
    married July 2012
    My Angel - Amelia Hope - 3/13/14, 22 weeks
    BFP #2 - 6/10/14     Hoping for our rainbow baby    due February 2015

• Options
    Great update!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    I haven't posted on here before as I've mainly been using this app for the articles and counting down the days/seeing what fruit my girl is each week! But this caught my eye so wanted to send some good vibes and prayers your way. Glad everything seems to be improving now :-) x
  • Options
    I went through the same! The cord was around her neck and she was grunting, in addition to low blood sugars. I didn't see her for 6 hrs after my c section, was so hard! We came home without her as she stayed in NICU for 9 days. I didn't sleep either even though everyone told me to rest. Just know that he's in the safest place and will be in top top shape when you bring him home! Try and get yourself settled back at home while he's there, it'll make things much easier! Prayers and good luck!
  • Options
    Sending T&Ps your way. Please keep us updated and let us know when he is back home. Hopefully that is not far away!
  • Options
    Thank you everyone!! Update: He is now home as of yesterday and doing great! I appreciate all your Ts &Ps!!!
  • Options
    Great news!!!.enjoy your LO!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"