November 2013 Moms
Options

ttc ( long story)

well I married the love of my life on June 2 2012. we got a positive test in Sept 2012, resulting in a D&C in Nov 2012. after wating we got another positive test in Jan 2013 we miscarried after 5 weeks pregnant. finally another positive on March 16th 2013, after a little scare with the plecenta seprating from my cervix we had a healthy full term pregnancy. with the only other issues being she was frank breach (both feet straight up). we scheduled a C-section. as soon as I was given the okay in Oct 2013 we conceved again resulting in 14 blood tests in a month and ending with an ectopic pregnancy. having to get two doses of methotrexate to pass it. after the etopic was passed I had a hsg on the 10th of February. my tubes look great no blockage and we are free to try again. I noticed today and yesterday im very hormonal (crying during commercials that I watched last week without a second though) im hoping its a pregnancy sign but not trying to get to hopefull knowing it could be my mind playing tricks on me. im also seeing that the hsg is rumored to increase fertility... (fingers crossed) ... I was also wondering if any of you have had a successful pregnancy after similar issues?

Trisha S

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"