Third-Party Reproduction
Options

Sara from TX. IP

hi. Wanted to intro myself. I am 26 and a post 4 yr transplant recipient. Due to health issues can't risk becoming pregnant. We chose surrogacy first after the heartbreak went down. Able to freeze two embryos sept 2014. Found a gestational surrogate in Georgia who is doing work up. Labs. No contract yet. It's aggravating with her being far. Only thing we could afford now. She is in Georgia and I am in tx. So, once she is a official match, we will transfer one over.

Re: Sara from TX. IP

• Options
    Welcome! That is great you found a GS! Good luck to you.

TTC #1 since May 2010

OE IVF #1  9/2/13 Cancelled- poor response

DE IVF #1 3/12/14- BFP 3/17/14- ectopic, right tube removed 4/11/14 @ 7 weeks

DE FET #1 7/3/14-Transferred 2 5AA 6 day embryos Beta 7/13/14 BFN

DE FET #2 9/5/14-Transferred 2 4BB 5 day embryos Beta 9/15/14 BFN

DE FET #3 in December- Cancelled, didn't respond to meds

DE FET #3 (2nd try) 2/13/15- Transferred 1 4BB and 1 4BA 5 day embryos Beta 2/23/15  BFN again (CP)

DE FET #4 - last 2 frosties....5/22/15- Transferred 1 4BA embryo...only one frostie thawed properly.  Beta scheduled for 6/1-  BFN (beta 2, 2.81, 6, 23, 49.4) 6/15/15 Discovered ectopic in left tube.  Methotrexate given. Moving on to a new donor. Hoping to transfer by the end of the year.

Cant find a donor that is healthy and available.  Looking at being happy with just the two of us.

• Options
    Welcome!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Welcome and good luck on your journey.  My IP's aren't local to me either.  IM came up for one u/s appt but we e-mail and talk on the phone often.  I call her often during the OB appts so she can be part of the appt.  

GSx1 - 05/13/2013
    GSx2 for T&B - EDD 6/21/2015 - They're having a GIRL!

babybaby
    BabyGaga
  • Options
    First off welcome. Our GC was two states away, but we talked daily on email or IM. We went to visit about five times including the birth & then did FaceTime for any ultrasounds that we didn't fly in for in person. A few days after the birth we drove home with our precious angel. Long eight hour drive but we stopped along the way for feedings & diaper changes.
  • Options
    Welcome!  I am a GC in Ohio for a couple in Europe so it may seem far but a couple states is manageable!  Good luck with everything!
    Mommy to 5, 1st time Gestational Carrier
    Transfers #1-4  2013/2014 all same DE, all CP
    Transfer #5 11/16/14, new DE, transferred two fresh 5-day blasts
    Beta  9dp5dt - 296     Beta 15dp5dt - 6,596!     TWINS!! due 8/4/15
    Admitted to hospital for preterm labor and 5cm dilated at 32 + 6
    Delivered healthy baby girls vaginally at 36 + 4
    Baby A 6lb10oz born at 11:58pm
    Baby B 6lb11oz born at 12:04am
    (different birthdays!)
  • Options
    Welcome! Wishing you so much luck with you journey!

Consider joining the third party reproduction checking.
    ::: Married June 2003:::
    TTC #1 since: Aug. 2008
    Me: 34, DOR, MTHFR-A1298C (heterozygous), decreased blood flow to uterus, Mild Endo
    DH: 38, Balanced translocation 5&10, unexplained MFI, normal SA and SCSA
    Tx History: IUI 1&2= BFN
    IVF# 1 W/ICSI= BFN
    IVF# 2: cancelled d/t no response
    IVF# 3= 1 egg retrieved=immature/not viable
    IVF# 4= c/p
    ***CCRM ODWU***
    Found DHs BT and Me-decreased blood flow to uterus
    Recommended DE IVF w/PGD, incorporate electro-acupuncture. Decided to cycle locally
    ***New RE***
    DE IVF# 1(cycle #6) w/pgd, (freeze all): 30R, 23M, 15F, slow/poor embryo development, 4 biopsied, 1 Normal "Norm"; DE IVF w/PGD, incorporate electro-acupuncture. 
    IVF# 6: (OE/DS) cancelled
    IVF# 7: (OE/DS) 1R, 1M, 1F, arrested day 5
    Plan-DE IVF# 2 (cycle #8): DE/DS in May 2015

http://icanhazbabyz.blogspot.com/
    imageimage image 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"