3rd Trimester

How I can get this throbbing ache relived frm my lower back?

Im 34 weeks pregnant and my lowee back is killing me....i can barely move or get out the bed! Someone help me or give me tips please !!!

Best Answer

Answers

• Take a warm bath(: that's what always helps me when my back is killing me.
  • Loading the player...
  • Ask your OB for some stretches
  • Warm baths, bouncing or leaning on an exercise ball, massage. My midwife told me acupuncture is good too, and my sister gave me two yoga poses to help too - 'cat cows' and a modified child's pose. But if they continue, ask your doctor, as what works for me may not work for you
  • I use a magic bag and it honestly feels magical. Basically it's a bag full of rice that I heat in the microwave and put on my lower back when ever it bothers me. I recommend for anyone. Pregnant or not! :D
  • 1) Get on your hands and knees and do 'cat cow' at least twice a day. when you are doing 'cat' make sure you bow your head down, when you are doing cow, lift your chin up. 
    2) get on your hands and knees and have someone squeeze your hips together
    3) if you can still sit in a chair and cross one ankle over the other legs knee then bend forward slightly, then switch

so sorry, ds gave me the most excruciating back pain imaginable! 
  • In my case, my extreme lower back pain was caused by reoccurring bladder/kidney infection. Is there any chance that that you could be your problem as well?
    S- March 09 E- Feb 12 L- May 15

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"