TTC after 35
Options

TTC>35 Grad Check in 02/17

Please post your updates here.

PLEASE NOTE:  This post is for people who have posted on TTC>35 and have become pregnant and moved on from this board.  IF you are still TTC please refrain from posting any updates to this thread and only respond to our graduates.  TTC>35 updates for current members are posted weekly on Wednesday. Please post your updates on that thread.

QOTW: What are your favorite things about spring?
****Siggy Warning***
~Formerly ABabyMabe4us

Me(35) Him(35) Untied for life 4/1/2015.
TTC Our 1st since 8/2014
MC @ 7 weeks 5/2014
Me: DD#1 3/2000, DD#2 6/2001, DS 5/2003
BFP: 2/19/2015 EDD: 11/1/2015 IT'S A BOY!!!!

Re: TTC>35 Grad Check in 02/17

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @BeckyP005‌ - she is such a precious little angel. Congrats again!

Not much to say, just plugging along at 27 weeks and change. I have my first appointment back with my midwife next week after being in the care of perinatology due to a heart arrhythmia. Part of me wonders if LO still has the heart problem, even though the doc assured me repeatedly that it resolved by LO's cardiac system simply maturing and developing. Yarg. I've never worried so much in my life as I have since becoming a parent.

QOTW: Sun! Flowers. Impending summer. :)
    Me: 38, DH: 35
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Hi ladies!

I am now just over 14w and feeling great! I have told almost all of my friends now. For those of you who saw my post last week, I broke the news to my friend that is struggling with infertility issues via e-mail. It went really well. She was sent back a really sweet note and appreciated that I was sensitive to her situation. So, thanks for the advice!

The results of my nuchal translucency test look good. But, like you @tlc35, I am still waiting on the results of my Materniti21 test. I should get them next week. It's kind of a bummer, because my husband will be out of town for work next week. So, I'll find out the sex without him and just tell him over the phone. We're so anxious to find out, though. It doesn't really matter.

QOTD: Spring is my favorite season! Around here in the DC area, I love when everything is in bloom. Being outdoors. Planting our garden. I second sundresses. And playing outside with my daughter.

{Age 36 TTC Baby #2}

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"