Micro Preemies
Options

Monday 2/17/15 check-in!

How are all those former or current teeny-tiny ones doing?

My two are thriving and have decided they weren't micro's at all.  Instead, I have two curious and determined toddlers taking steps and exploring and climbing things I didn't think I'd have to worry about yet! 

Missing those who've been mia here.. come out and say hi if you're still around :)

Missi

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

CafeMom Tickers

Re: Monday 2/17/15 check-in!

• Options
    Hi! So glad the girls are doing well. We are pretty good here. Anna has been close to standing for a few months now but she's not quite ready yet. Her language and expression have just exploded, though! She is bilingual and can communicate what she needs pretty clearly to me and DH who speaks to her in his native language. She can sing songs like her ABCs and Twinkle, Twinkle and when she has toddler tantrums, we ask her what she is doing and she stops, looks at us, and says "crying." 

Our issue now is discipline, she LOVES throwing things and not because she's angry or frustrated, just for fun. I've ordered a book called 123 Magic because I've heard good things, so we'll see! I just know DH and I need to get on the same page. 

Our Angel Patricia born sleeping 3/30/12 at 31 weeks
    Our Fighter Anna born early 1/8/13 at 26 weeks
    Hoping to bring home #3 due 9/9/15
  • Options
    Oh my gosh, the words!  Bilingual is so awesome :)  I speak German, but I fail at using it regularly, so it has kinda disappeared.  We hear a ton of chattering, but I am so looking forward to the communication you are having fun with :D 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

CafeMom Tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"