December 2014 Moms

Summer "vacation?"

Hi- all this snow is making me long for the summer. Any places that would be ok to take a 6 month baby? Thinking a weekend trip somewhere would be nice...

Re: Summer "vacation?"

• I'm with you in that one... We've had super cold weather here in Canada on average -20f!! We might be brave and bring LO to Greece this summer. We have a family home there but I'm nervous for the flight and 4 hr drive down there!! Maybe somewhere like Florida would be an easier option lol
  • We are going to Phoenix AZ in June which will make our lo 6 months! Very excited to get into warmer weather. Seems forever away with all of this snow and negative temperatures here in Ohio.
  • Loading the player...
  • We are going for 3 weeks of RV camping in Nova Scotia.
  • We are taking LO to maui next month. I'm very nervous about the length of the flight, germs on the flight and keeping her protected from the sun. I bought a tent, a full body bathing suit and a hat. I hope we and she can enjoy it.
  • In July, MW's family goes to Gem Beach for a week, it is on Catawba Island in Lake Erie.  There has almost always been a baby at this vacation because MW's mom is one of 7 siblings nicely spread out.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I will be driving to CA from VA with my 6 month old. I don't know if I'm brave or insane. We will be there for a month before driving back. My parents live in L.A. So we are doing a family Disney trip for Disneylands 60th anniversary celebration. (Me and my family are huge disney nerds) oh yeah I forgot to mention, the dog is coming too...
  • For those of you who are flying, what are you doing about a crib, swing, pack n play and just general stuff your baby uses while you're away?
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"