TTC After a Loss
Options

Re-intro after long absence

We were very blessed that we conceived on our first time of trying in September 2014.  Then at week 8, they could not find the baby on the u/s.  They told us to wait two weeks and then we would look again.  During that two weeks, I mc at week 9.  We named our baby Hope.  It was very difficult, and I was grateful for this forum during that time.  During my benched period of two cycles, I stopped checking the board.  Now that I'm trying to TTC again, I want to come back for support and to support others.  I didn't know how frustrating this would be.  Since we conceived on the first try, I've never had the disappointment I have now - I have so much respect for you ladies!  This is my first cycle of trying and am 16 dpo (never have gone beyond 14 dpo before) and BFNs...so I think my mc is finally messing with my cycles.  My last cycle was normal, so this comes as a surprise.  I just want AF to come so that I can start focusing on trying again.  Thank you for listening to my vent.
Me: 33, DH: 32  
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Maternity tickers

Re: Re-intro after long absence

• Options
    Welcome back, so sorry for your loss! It is so very frustrating and the disappointment can be intense, but you are not alone! I hope you don't have to be here long, but if it takes awhile to conceive again, don't get discouraged. My m/c's threw everything off every time, so it helps to really pay attention to your body and what it's doing so you kind of know what to expect. FertilityFriend is super helpful for keeping track of all the weird stuff and telling you what to look for if you haven't tried it already! I find it also helps the time go a little faster since you feel like you're doing something through the waiting! T&P for you :)
    Married 6/1/13
    BFP #1 7/2013 MMC 9/17/13
    BFP #2 5/2014 MC 6/15/14
    BFP #3 11/13/14 (Found in ER with ruptured cyst) Diagnosed MC 11/15/14
    BFP #4  4/2015 MC 7/1/15
    BFP #5 10/21/15  EDD 7/3/16 Praying for our rainbow! 
  • Options
    Sorry for your loss! It is really frustrating to want something that is so out of our control. :-( 
    MC 10/14 @ 14 WKS 
    MC 1/12 @ 8 WKS
    DS BORN 9/15/09 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"