Parenting
Options

anyone else have dark circles under their eyes??

I've had these dark circles under my eyes since i was a teen.  They are hereditary and because the skin is thin in that area per what a dermatologist told me years ago.  I'd like to go make up free but my insecurities with my dark circles prevent me from doing so.  I'm thinking of making an appointment and seeing about laser removal.  Has anyone had a procedure to remove dark under eye circles?
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers image
My Ovulation Chart
early m/c 09/05, early m/c 02/08,and missed m/c 04/12 at 16 weeks **I was Diagnosed with Factor V Leiden & Heterozygous Mthfr 02/08 I was put on Lovenox while pregnant with my daughter and will also be for my next pregnancy

Re: anyone else have dark circles under their eyes??

• Options
    I never had laser...but yes I have had darker lids for as long as I can remember. I just use a really good concealer to even out my complexion.

Maybelline 24H Concealer is amazing
    photo notebook.jpg 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

I'm thinking of making an appointment and seeing about laser removal.  Has anyone had a procedure to remove dark under eye circles?

Really? They can do that? I've always had dark circles. They bother me too, I just use a good concealer or BB cream. But I don't use it everyday.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have bad ones too, even concealer doesn't cut it as well as I'd like! One bit of makeup I never go without even if rest of my face is bare
  • Options
    Not sure about laser but there are various fillers you could try. I've never had it but did look into it a few years ago. I've had dark circles under my eyes since I was a pre-teen. The best concealer will depend on your skin type. Mine is oily and the one I like the best is Bobbi Brown's.