May 2015 Moms
Options

my belly button must be the Grand Canyon

I feel like my belly button is super deep. I'm 26 weeks prego and I still have my normal belly button although it is stretched a bit bigger. I was not big or overweight prior to pregnancy. Why hasn't my belly button popped yet?

Re: my belly button must be the Grand Canyon

• Options
    I can't tell you why other than every woman's body is different. I'm 28 weeks and mind hasn't popped either. I also don't have that line.
  • Options
    The Grand Canyon - ha! Mine hasn't popped either. It neve popped with my first pregnancy but it did get close... Like flat, but not outie. It's pretty deep, too.
    Me: 38, DH: 35
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm a bit overweight so I won't be surprised if mine stays in. But I've noticed it's trying to come to the surface. It's very weird when I'm on my back and you can see it trying to pop..especially when I laugh. My husband does it on purpose now. Lol
  • Options
    25 weeks and mine hasn't popped out yet either. 
  • Options
    I am 27 weeks and this is #3 and my belly button has never popped and I am okay with that. :) It is more shallow but that's it.

• Options
    I do have a deep belly button, never popped the first time either

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Mine didn't the first time & I don't think it will this time. Plenty don't. :)
  • Options
    Thanks for the responses ladies...I'm a FTM and I just thought it was supposed to pop....didn't know it varied and now I feel silly lol
  • Options
    @FTArmyM‌ I'm also a ftm and thought it should pop too, I'm 28 weeks but mine doesn't look like it may pop out anytime soon
  • Options
    I have a Grand Canyon also! It's very shallow now at 29 weeks, but not sure if it will pop.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I have had mine "pop" or stick out and well it hurt. My doctor told me it was an umbilical hernia and it was very uncomfortable. Mine hasn't popped but that one time. So far it hasn't done it and I am ok with it! Lol Trust me it's not as cute as you think either. ;) With that said just because it sticks out doesn't mean you have a hernia but I my case it did.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Almost 27 weeks and mine has not popped but is basically flat it's stretched out so thin.
  • Options
    I'm 28 weeks and haven't popped yet but when I'm laying down and I cough, it pokes out, lol.
  • Options
    I'm a ftm too,almost 28 weeks, and still have a nice deep belly button. Lol i won't be upset if it never pops.
  • Options
    I have a really deep belly button and mine hasn't completely "popped", but the edges are definitely pushed up. I really hope it doesn't pop all of the way out. I already can't wear tshirts because they're too rough against the edges. I have always hated the feeling of stuff on the inside of my belly button though. (Plus DH thinks my belly button looks weird now).
  • Options
    No popping for me yet either, I've heard that sometimes they just don't.
    I love it though, I can finally really get it clean! No belly button fuzz for me :)
  • Options
    I was almost two weeks late with my son and it never popped. Everyone is different. It came pretty close though
  • Options
    I'm 30 weeks and mine hasn't popped yet either.
  • Options
    I'm 30 weeks too. And mine hasn't popped yay either. I'm still really small though. Most people can't tell I'm pregnant yet. So that might be why. Cause with my first one it popped out pretty fast.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"