LGBT Parenting
Options

So, it seems like I've arrived as everyone else is leaving.

Hey there everyone. I know that a lot of people are leaving now, but I joined here mainly for this group after lurking a bit so I'm going to stick around for a while, I think.

Anyway, my partner and I had our first IUI back in November, and had our second last month. Both came back negative. Our next one is scheduled for next month, and if that fails as well, we are probably going to try some IVF. So far, we've been using known donor sperm, and I've been the intended carrier, though we have also talked about my partner becoming the carrier instead if IVf fails as well.

Some non-TTC stuff; I'm 31, she's 27. We're both engineers; she's a chemical engineer, and I work in wave power. We live in Sweden, and my partner is Swedish-Finnish, though I am Scottish.

So, that's us really.

Re: So, it seems like I've arrived as everyone else is leaving.

• Options
    @IonaErebor, you have a private message.
    Married my wife 8/2007 ~ TTC #1 since 7/2011
    9 IUIs = 9 BFNs
    IVF October 2012: 22 eggs retrieved, 17 fertilized, 5 frozen
    ET #1: 1 blast = BFP; Blighted ovum discovered at 7w5d; D&E
    FET #1: 1 blast = BFP; Missed m/c discovered at 9w5d; D&E
    Karyotyping: normal ~ RPL Testing: normal ~ Hysteroscopy: normal
    FET #2: 1 blast transferred 10/25; BFP 10/31!
    EDD 7/13/14 ~ Induced at 37w4d due to pre-eclampsia ~ Born on 6/28/14
    *Everyone welcome*

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Just in case you do stick around, my wife and I are also TTC. We live in Scotland -- she's Scottish and I'm from the US. Nice to meet ya! I've been helping to run the weekly TTC check-in on Mondays -- would love to have you checking in with us. (Selfishly I'm keen as we're planning to go to Denmark -- I know it's not Sweden and that regulations are VERY different in Sweden and Denmark but your perspective could really help all the same!) That is, if there are still enough folks out there to do a weekly check-in! 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    IonaEreborIonaErebor member
    edited February 2015
    @chenne9 I've signed up for the other site, but I think I might stick around here for a while as well. Where abouts in Scotland are you, if you don't mind me asking.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"