Babies on the Brain

always thinking

Hey everyone. Me and my hubby are trying for baby #2 and I am trying not to think about it, but that is so hard. I've got at least another week before my period is expected and it's driving me nuts cause all I want to do is test. Anyone else who can't get it off your mind? Ps I'm talking here so I don't stress out my hubby with it. :)

Re: always thinking

• I am not in your shoes exactly, but imagine it being hard to wait! I def have babies on the brain so I just hang on the boards and read things to pass time before we start ttc. It helps!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Getting off a baby board will help, get a hobby, keep your mind off of it. It will happen when it does.

Surprise! Baby #2 EDD 7/28/17
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I not sure when exactly I ovulated I just use a period tracker so it's a guess but I'm not concerned about getting pregnant just want to have my answer. I got pregnant the first month off bc please don't take that as a brag I was just explaining why I'm not to worried about getting pregnant.
  • I'm just impatient to see if I am or not that's all. It's only been a little over a week and feels like 2 weeks. I lose track of how long its been since we just started trying.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"