Multiples
Options

French Parenting

I don't know where to post this, I feel like most of the boards I used to read are dead except this one. I was wondering if anyone has any insight into French Parenting of twins? I have been reading as many books as I can find because it just really intrigues me. I'm sure to those parents who are French, it is not a new or different thing, but I just want so badly to hear some insight about raising two babies rather than one! I love so many of the ideas in the books I have read but I can't seem to figure out how to apply them to twins. If anyone has any ideas, I would love if you could share!

Re: French Parenting

• Options

Bringing up Bebe, only one I know of.  Not a parenting book but a good read and I think you can apply/manipulate all singleton strategies to twins.  I will be curious to see if anyone else knows of any as I'm interested!

• Options
    WillyBeanWillyBean member
    edited February 2015
    Yes, I have read that book! It was great. The author has a daughter and then two twin boys and it seemed like most of the stories were about how her daughter adjusted to French living and how she applied French Parenting techniques towards raising her daughter. I am thinking about writing her a letter and saying "Did you do these things with your twins?! How did it to?! Write another book about that!"
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"