Babies on the Brain
Options

At least 2 more months

CrinitaCrinita member
edited February 2015 in Babies on the Brain
It is going to be at least two more months until we officially start TTC #2.  I am so ready to start all over again, especially after having an ob appt yesterday.  We have to wait though, as I am getting a suspected ovarian cyst (pain, enlargement) checked out via sono in approx 2 wks, then we have the follow up a week after that to see what they say.  Last time (1st pregnancy) I had a corpus luteum cyst (which is normal to have) however mine was abnormally large (6-7 cm).  I am keeping my fingers crossed that we will be given the go ahead soon.  
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
photo fallinginlove_zps8333e154.jpgimageimage

Re: At least 2 more months

• Options
    Good luck with everything! 

**Triggers**

Me: 32  DH: 35  Married 10/4/14

TTC  #1 May 2015 BFP: July 21, 2015  Stillborn January 8, 2016

TTC #2 April 2016 BFP: June 17, 2016

Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Girl Shih-Tzu and Baby Boy Boston are my furbabies

• Options
    Just curious... why do you have to wait because of a cyst? I have 5-6 cysts on both ovaries and my doctor told me to start TTC anytime I want. But mine aren't causing me any pain, so maybe that's the difference? We are waiting a couple months to decide as well but that's only because we don't want to have a baby in December or January. My husband has a December birthday and he hated it as a child and my daughter was born on New Year's day and also did not like it.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks.  We were thinking of starting in April before this ever came up, and now for my own peace of mind I am trying to get some resolution so when we start TTC I don't have any extra unknowns to worry about.  I am having some tenderness and basically a palpable lump/series of lumps in my lower left pelvic area.  I know that conceiving with PCOS is totally plausible, I have not been diagnosed with PCOS.  I am a little anxious about it, as I am sure anyone with unknown/unexplained lumps on any part of their body would be.  Just hoping to get some answers and make sure everything is 'OK.'  
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    photo fallinginlove_zps8333e154.jpgimageimage
  • Options
    Well I hope everything turns out fine! Good luck and hopefully everything will go as planned. My fingers will be crossed for you.  :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"