October 2015 Moms
Options

Introduction - STM

auddittyaudditty member
edited February 2015 in October 2015 Moms
Hello, ladies! Just wanted to introduce myself, as I got a BFP this week! According to the due date calculator, I'm due Oct 23 (one day before DH's birthday!). I have one son who will be 10 months old this month, born April 20, 2014. I wasn't as active in A14 as I wanted to be, so I'm hoping to get move involved with this board! Looking forward to getting to know everyone and sharing this journey :)

ETA: I'm in Ohio, and would love to hear about any other OH mamas!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
  Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Introduction - STM

• Options
    Congrats on your BFP! I just got mine yesterday! My EDD is October 22nd :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Ah, we are so close!
      Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hello there and congrats!  STM here as well, my due date is 10.6.  I have an adorable and spunky three (going on 30) year old daughter who will be 4 next month.  I can't wait to tell her, she is going to be such a great big sister.  She has been asking for a baby of her own for ever.  She told me before my BFP that she prayed God would give her a baby and he did...that same day BFP!.  Talk about crazy?!?! I just don't want her telling her nursery school friends and teachers so mums the word!  Wishing you all HH!
  • Options
    Welcome!!
  • Options
    STM here as well, due 10/7. My first will be 2 on March 21. We had our first appt on Wednesday and saw the little grain of rice with a little heart fluttering, but couldn't hear it yet. We go back in 2 weeks to try again when I'll be 8 weeks. We weren't sure how far along I was because I got my Mirena out on 12/16 and got pregnant sometime after that! Quite the surprise!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    audditty said:

Hello, ladies! Just wanted to introduce myself, as I got a BFP this week! According to the due date calculator, I'm due Oct 23 (one day before DH's birthday!). I have one son who will be 10 months old this month, born April 20, 2014. I wasn't as active in A14 as I wanted to be, so I'm hoping to get move involved with this board! Looking forward to getting to know everyone and sharing this journey :)

ETA: I'm in Ohio, and would love to hear about any other OH mamas!
    @Auddity‌
    We are in the same boat. I have a DD born April 2 2014 and I am due October 9 with my second!
    I was due March 28 so I was in march14 board. I would like to be more active too this time. I can definitely give more advice this time around.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"