May 2015 Moms
Options

Hormonal Hayday!

I should start a mid week vent day about random shit that annoys us. Today I am just furious!
Last night I had to do our taxes online, which normally DH will help with. But he insisted I did them myself this time and said when I get frustrated he doesn't wanna hear it. Okay yes, I tend to overreact when I get fucked on doing our taxes because the site changes like every year it seems! Anyways, my W2 was screwed and I ended up owing money because they took out $3.23 ALL year! Haha by the time I was done, I was shaking. And now I'm babysitting this child who loves to push my buttons by hitting my animals. And I'm not allowed to discipline in any way. The only thing I'm allowed to do is say "no." Wow that's gonna help! I need a break. Asap. How are your days going ladies?

Re: Hormonal Hayday!

• Options
    Gah!!! I used to love tax time. Now, not so much. DH owed one year. It's no fun. And kudos to you for not smacking he kid back. I really cannot take other people's children.

I'm actually having a somewhat manageable day (for once)! I have realized lately that I could not be a stay at home anything as much as I would love to (if that makes any kind of sense). I need to go out and see people and interact.

Oh, and Mercury stops retrograding today and THAT is cause for celebration! \:D/
  • Options
    cpage2211 said:

Gah!!! I used to love tax time. Now, not so much. DH owed one year. It's no fun. And kudos to you for not smacking he kid back. I really cannot take other people's children.

I'm actually having a somewhat manageable day (for once)! I have realized lately that I could not be a stay at home anything as much as I would love to (if that makes any kind of sense). I need to go out and see people and interact.

Oh, and Mercury stops retrograding today and THAT is cause for celebration! \:D/

Omg its totally mercurys fault I forgot all about that!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have been the most impatient person I have ever met the last two days. I feel like I got a new "batch" of mean hormones day before yesterday. Hope it gets better soon.
  • Options
    I've had an extra busy week at work this week coupled with toothache... Full days plus parents evenings 2 nights this week. Hubs has been off. Came home after a 14h day and he hadn't even bothered to unload the dishwasher or take his dirty shit out.

Was so cross. So so cross.

Yes, he did the food shop and put the washing out... 2 chores out of a thousand. Gah.
  • Options
    Im glad Im not alone...today was horrible for me too. Had normal doctors appt today which was great...baby and I are doing well. I also had a 3 hour glucose test.

I had the fruit punch flavor which wasnt terrible, but was double the sugar of the 1 hour and was so so thick. I was pretty dizzy and had a headache for a bit plus I was starving!!! After every blood draw it was worse and then the feeling of being tired hit like a ton of bricks. I also got two shots today...flu shot and pertussis vaccine, so thats good.

My day got worse when I finally got home...my electricity was off because I forgot to pay my bill. Ugh. Thankfully after paying it they reconnected an hour and a half later.

Now Im laying in bed with two sore arms soaking up cuddles from hubby and feeling amazing baby kicks. This makes me feel so much better.
  • Options
    Oh lord I'm glad you started this thread. My mother in law lives 4 states away and rarely sees my 4yr old. She is really good about sending him letters and neat gifts but somehow in the last 6 months or so she seems to have forgotten how to spell his name. In all his cards and mail he is addressed as Josi instead of Josiah...he is the only grandchild how hard is it to remember how to spell his name. To top it off my hubs wont correct her. It may just be preggers hormones but I am beyond agitated about this. I named my kid his name for a reason
  • Options
    I love this thread. My whole week has been sucky.
    Some guy hit my car and now I've been fighting with the insurances because he won't give a statement. I just want my car fixed ):
    My husbands truck broke down, so now we are back to sharing one car which sucks.
    It's Valentines week and I hate Valentines.
    My body is constantly sore lately.

I just feel emotional!

Oh and my mother in law is coming to town soon ):
  • Options
    blankenbakerhblankenbakerh member
    edited February 2015

I love this thread. My whole week has been sucky.
    Some guy hit my car and now I've been fighting with the insurances because he won't give a statement. I just want my car fixed ):
    My husbands truck broke down, so now we are back to sharing one car which sucks.
    It's Valentines week and I hate Valentines.
    My body is constantly sore lately.

I just feel emotional!

Oh and my mother in law is coming to town soon ):

We are also down to one car as well. My hubby's truck blew up last week. We had to just junk it. This happened I might add after we just got it out of the garage where we spent 1800 dollars repairing it!!!! He had it back literally 2/3 weeks and then the motor locked up. So now we have to try and save money to get him a new vehicle. He works an hour away which makes it even worse! I am now stranded with no vehicle.
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"