May 2015 Moms
Options

Spotting 27 weeks

just looking for some support. I spotted about 3 weeks ago with no explanation... Baby is ok... Showed no previa. I began spotting again this past Friday. I am 27 weeks 3 days and terrified. On best rest until I see the doctor again... Anyone else experience any spotting or bleeding???

Re: Spotting 27 weeks

• Options
    I had the same thing with my last pregnancy, spontaneous bleeding and then bed rest and then it would stop. The finally determined I had a small tiny rip in my placenta at the place where my placenta was curved to connect to the wall. It ended up just happening on and off through my pregnancy but causing no issues for baby, I was just on a light duty kind of restrictions but didn't have to remain in bed. Sending you prayers that it's all nothing and all will be ok
  • Options
    Thank you. I am an emotional mess and any good news is so helpful!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I don't know how much spotting you've experienced...  But I've had a bit of old brown blood almost every two weeks since around Christmas.  It is always a one or two times lasting only a day thing. No cramps or odd feelings, and baby is kicking away. Any spotting can really worry a mom to be. So just keep the lines of communication open with your OB, and always call the office and leave them a message if you are in doubt. I bring it up at every visit, I get examined, and then reassured that all is well.  My OB thinks it could be me just over doing it as far as lifting goes, so she just told me NO LIFTING. It's been almost 3 weeks since my last bout with it. I've been really careful about my movements and what I pick up.  Good luck with everything!  Hopefully it's just one of those things that happens to some of us :) and all will be well with our LO's
    Pregnancy Ticker

photo a4674cbd-abdf-41b1-831d-b8797666b39a_zps1e5c162b.jpg photo b290a151-5951-4a79-9d88-63e782ed36fd_zps7ac98e29.jpg photo dd66a638-01b5-4929-899a-e1c621aed5c3_zps3a991a42.jpg  photo a8fae771-cd48-43b5-b360-5fa36c8aa959_zpse3085a6e.jpg
    Me: 32 / DH: 32 / Married: 5-31-08 / BFP: 12-28-13 / MC: 2-1-14 / BFP: 9-17-14 / EDD: 5-19-15
  • Options
    Oh it's totally a scary situation, I hear ya mama, but know that you are in good hands and trust your instincts, if something is wrong or you feel just not right, go in... Our bodies are beautiful that way, they let us know when things are amiss. Xoxo!!
  • Options
    This is my second time spotting in the past month. The first time it went away in about 24 hours. This time has been scarier... It has been on and off for 5 days. So I am growing wary and nervous. My doctor has reassured me over and over but I still worry. 11 weeks cannot come soon enough! Thank you for making me feel not alone. I have lots of support but no one in my family has gone through this. I have to keep reminding myself that baby is ok. This is stressful already!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"