October 2015 Moms
Options

Baby's Ethnicity??

2»

Re: Baby's Ethnicity??

• Options
    I'm black and my husband is Puerto Rican, Italian, German, and Black Foot Indian. Our baby will look pretty interesting. Lol.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    :) visit my blog to get easy recipes & mom stuff: http://somestufforwhatever.wordpress.com  :)
  • Options
    My husband is 1/2 French and 1/2 Moroccan. I identify with Calling myself Caucasian American or White American. My ancestors are from all over Europe but it has been so many generations that I don't really identify with any of those cultures.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm 1/2 Italian, 1/4 Chinese, and 1/4 Jamaican with olive-yellow skin tone, brown eyes, and coarse dark hair. My husband is a Northern European (Swedish, German, Norweigian, Scottish, Welsh) mix with a ruddy pink-white complexion, strawberry blonde hair and hazel eyes. We have no clue how our baby might look, but s/he is going to be a mutt, that's for sure.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    cjvisona said:

Proud to have an all white baby. German, Irish and Italian

Sorry if you meant something different by this but it's coming off as racist to me.
  • Options
    White, Native American, and black.
  • Options
    I am Caucasian American and my hubby is Samoan:) our first daughter is his twin so I'm pretty sure this next one will have the tan skin big brown eyes and brown/black hair. Everyone looks at me as if I adopted her, as I have blonde hair blue eyes. But she is my Samoan beauty:)
  • Options
    I'm African American and my SO is German, Caucasian, and Indian!
  • Options
    I'm of Puerto Rican descent and so is my husband, but I do have a trace of Spaniard in me due to my maternal grandmother being half Spaniard!
  • Options
    baby will be half Korean/half white mutt (my people have been in America since the 1700s so I've got a little of every kind of white). I have no idea what this kid is going to look like but I'm excited to find out!
  • Options
    I'm 1/2 japanese, 1/4 russian, 1/4 german. My boyfriend is some mixture of Irish, German, Scottish, British, and he doesn't remember what else. My Caucasian half is Ashkenazi Jewish as well. I'm very interested to see what happens...!
  • Options
    I'm Alaska native, DH is white

• Options
    My husband and I look so similar I can basically tell you what this kid will look like. Our kids have light brown to blondish hair with blue eyes. DH and I have been mistaken for brother and sister before.

Rachel and Jeff Married 5.29.05

Jason is 8

Elizabeth is 6

Katherine is 18 months 

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    I'm 100%mexican and my husband is African American
  • Options
    I'm very fair-skinned (white, blonde hair/blue eyes; European mix) and my husband is Indian. It will be interesting to see how this mixes!
  • Options
    My husband is Dominican and I'm half Puerto Rican and "white" not sure where exactly what places the white comes from but our son who is 4 looks totally Spanish. Nice tan skin with beautiful hair.
  • Options
    I'm half Arab (Dad from Syria) half Mexican, and My husband is from Lebanon (Arab)
    Yall have some pretty cool mixes!
  • Options
    I am white and my DH is Puerto Rican so we are having a "sorta Rican" lol :)
  • Options
    I'm all American black and my husband is all American white. I have a feeling my family will identify our baby as black and his family will say he/she is biracial if they say anything about it at all. I personally don't care either way as he/she will spend enough time with both families to see who he/she comes from and can identify as he/she pleases. As long as there is respect for both our family backgrounds, it doesn't matter to me.
  • Options
    I'm Native American & Irish and my Husband is African-American! I'm pretty excited to know what our baby is going to look like!
  • Options
    Ill have a glowing white baby...im irish and white as snow with black hair and blue eyes and my fiance is egyptian with Black hair and blue eyes as well!
  • Options
    I'm not sure if "butt white" is an ethnicity, but I'm pretty sure that's what our baby will be! Haha. My husband and I are both European mutts by ancestry and have to wear some serious sunblock at the beach. He has blond hair, blue eyes and I have light brown hair, brown eyes. We both have some every dark-haired people in our family (some Native American on both sides way back, according to family lore) but we also have many family members with blue eyes. So we could get a dark haired, blue eyed baby....although I am expecting a tow head as that's what we both were as babies :) It's fun to speculate and to hear about all of your ethnicities and guesses as well!
  • Options
    I am Italian and my husband is Indian.  :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Married: 05/14/2011

DS Was Born: 02/10/2013

EDD: 10/19/2015

• Options
    I'm Indian and my husband is Egyptian. Very different ethnicities and very different religions. We are on the same page and we are already talking about how we will share both cultures with the baby - I think it will be more hard/complicated for the parents tho! To us the bottom that the baby is healthy and happy.
  • Options
    Hey everyone , I am Pakistani & Jamaican & my husband is Irish & Trinidadian. We'll have a pick n mix baby !
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"