Adoption

Probably leaving here for good soon

With all the issues TB has been having lately, I feel like any day my e-mail address or other personal info is going to be displayed for all the world to see. I'm going to keep checking in, but if the activity looks like it's moved elsewhere, I'm done here. I hope we can continue to have the warm and vibrant community that we've built here, just at another site. I'm glad to see a lot of regulars at the new joint :)

Re: Probably leaving here for good soon

• Let me try this again.... I completely agree with the op. Hopefully I am not violating and TOU this time. Lame.

• The rules have definitely gotten more strict lately and it really saddens me. As an adoptive parent to be, I come here looking for advice and see how you all handle different situations and it helps me see all sides. I agree with OP, if y'all move to another site, please let us know where to find you and I, for one, will definitely follow.
    January 2014--Picked Agency, had informational Meeting and turned in Application
    June      2014--Started our Home Study (all paperwork &fingerprinting that ensued)
    August  2014--Finished our Home Study and Officially Waiting

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • @leisemomtobe‌ come to the dark side!
    Birthmom to A, 1/8- the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.

A Journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. -Lao-Tzu

• I did ladies!! Thanks!! Can't wait to chat some more!! <3
    January 2014--Picked Agency, had informational Meeting and turned in Application
    June      2014--Started our Home Study (all paperwork &fingerprinting that ensued)
    August  2014--Finished our Home Study and Officially Waiting

• I would love to know too. This upsets me so much. This board was a HUGE help to me as we started our adoption journey and are still going through the process. I have learnt so so much from you guys. This is such a great group of respectful, supportive and super helpful people. One of the best boards I have ever been on. Grrrr.....

Please let me know where you guys are going so we can continue to be part of this community.   
  • Hi. I'm new here. So before I introduce myself, where's the party?
  • I've lurked on this board some on and off and was somewhat involved with my board month, m13 but some super creepy stuff happened there and I've never felt the same. We've adopted two children and just celebrated our one year adoption finalization anniversary!
    I'd love to know where you all are hanging out. I love the support and community with other moms in similar situations!
    Thanks!
  • Wow, wow, wow there's another board?  Is it the FB group, I've long since been over there and only come here on occasion, but is there another forum/board too?
  • I haven't been on here much lately but would love to join back in wherever people have gone.   
    Started foster to adopt application process January 2014
  • Same here... I was on a bit a while back, but now that we are adopting again, would love to hear experiences from others... where they are actually responding instead of hiding because of the issues this site is having.  Can someone send me a pm?  Thanks!
    Foster parents turned adoptive parents :)
    Adoptive daughter born 08/07/13... growing so fast
    BM due again end of March 2015 so any day!
    Bloggy blog
  • I'd love to be in the know ;)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm on the FB group already, but please let me know if there is another place I should follow.  The advice and reassurance from you ladies has been crucial over the years.  Hopefully I can be more active in the future!

Thanks!
    TTC for 5 years, with 2 failed IUIs. Excited to grow our family through international adoption!

Be JOYFUL in HOPE, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. ~Romans 12:12
  • I would love a pm as well - I'm new here and definitely need some adoption buddies. Where should I go? :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"