Success after IF
Options

Pregnancy Check In 2/9 Buried under Snow Edition:)

Hi ladies!

Good luck Everyone!

((Hugs)) to everyone else who needs them!!

This check-in is open to anyone that is part of the SAIF community and is currently pregnant.

If there are any newcomers that would like to be added to the list, post below and include you EDD and how many beans you have cooking.

Checkin is every Tuesday, feel free to post updates all week.

Q: Do you believe relatives should be paid for babysitting?

Blueberries8-11/25-19+1 today...thankfully everything has been pretty uneventful lately. My PPROM milestone with Naava and Aminadav is this week. I will be so happy to hopefully get past it...I am pretty anxious, knowing the next 9ish weeks are super critical but psychologically, I think I will be able to better distinguish between the two twin pregnancies once I am past the gestation at which I lost N&A. I've had 2 good cervical length measurements since the borderline one. I am just exhausted by the end of the day (morning is my most functional time) and I am already getting sooo big. Feeling very, very thankful things are pretty boring right now.

Byrne15-10/14-I'm due on Dec 27th and will be 30 weeks tomorrow.  This baby is a girl and will be our 3rd and final.  Everything has gone very well this pregnancy and I'm looking forward to our Christmas time baby!

Chiwifey-EDD9/5/15-9w4d Woohoo! I have another u/s next Tues with my OB to check on the growth of the babies and I can't wait! I am just more tired than usual by afternoon and insomnia is creeping back in. I think that has to do with all we have going on with trying to sell our house and buy a new one, etc. Lots of change going on right now in our lives. I'm having shortness of breath too. 

djma81-11/25-6w4d today! Had first US with RE yesterday.....just one little bean!! Woohoo!! Heartbeat good...119. Go back for another 12/8. 

Clucky-EDD 9/25/15- first u/s 2/26 and I'm nervous as this BFP was a complete surprise. Feeling nauseous and thirsty all the time.

Ducky719-EDD 3/8/15 - 35w3d and only 3 days, including today, left for work. Thank goodness! I am really uncomfortable and tired so staying home will be awesome. I woke up today and just have this incredible tightness in my stomach. You know, like the skin just can't be stretched anymore (but you know it can and will). And my belly feels heavy so if I stand for awhile chit chatting in the hallway I feel it. All of those things are expected at this point though...getting closer and closer to the finish line! My next task will be to actually pack my hospital bag. I can't believe I still haven't done it. 

Itsmevkb- My last appointment went pretty well.  My blood pressure was good and my cervix wasn't any shorter than it was two weeks ago so yea for that.  I also passed the 3 hour GD test so that made me happy.  I'm 25 weeks and going every two weeks for cervical checks.

JBDamonM- 9/2/2105-10 weeks today! Feeling ok. I don't want to jinx things but I feel like in the past three days I have gotten my energy back, so maybe I turned a corner? But I have been having horrible shortness of breath, especially when I lay down to sleep. It's awful. I read that when that happens this early it can be because of high progesterone so I think I am going to discontinue my PIO shots that I was continuing for my own mentality even though I got the green light to stop.

Mentally - I'm getting a load of shi* from my family because I am throwing my husband a 40th bday party and kept the list to his friends and family. I'm really upset and didn't sleep last night bc of it, I'm really sick of having to constantly defend myself to them.

Jenny935  Yesterday was 35/35 - woohoo! That means they won't stop it if it happens. Eek! We do have DS in his new room, but I don't feel ready at work or home to suddenly have a baby! Unlike lucky  I can't stop before my due date. (Unless I want it to come out of the maternity side, which I want more.) So I'm trying to get sub plans written and figure all that out. I'm feeling ok except for my darn hips. I'm in a 2 week break from PT due to a scheduling snafu and I'm missing it greatly!

Jessylayne8-EDD8/15/15-1/6-I am 11wk5d and feeling much better. I am kinda of freaking out. I vomited until 20+wks with both my first 2 pregnancies. My next appointment is Feb 6th.

Julie21613-EDD is 7/21/15- 16w2d here.  Had my MFM appointment yesterday... was supposed to be on Monday... but those of you on the East Coast know why it was rescheduled!  Cervix looks good.  Got to see both babies... everything looks great.  A/S is Feb. 23.  Very excited for that.  

6 m/c
Anovulatory cycles, increased Synthroid Diagnosed Sep 2010
Natural cycle Dec 2010 BFP M/C 6 1/2 Weeks, D&E Jan 2011
1 Clomid/Ovidrel BFN May 2011
Natural cycle Aug 2011 BFP M/C 4 Weeks
1 IUI Sept 2011 BFP M/c 7 weeks
Provera Dec 2011 BFP M/C 3 Weeks
DQ ALPHA HLA MATCH, High NK Cells Diagnosed Dec 2011
IVF March 2012 BFP m/c 4weeks 5 days (IL, Prednisone)
IVF#2w/DS July 2012 MEGA FAILURE BFN (IL, Dexamethasone)
Diagnosed No real HLA Match, DQ Beta Triad, High TNF, Low NK Cells
Oct 2012 Natural Cycle m/c 4wks (Lovenox, Prednisone) 
Went to Beer Center- high tnf, low lad, implantation failure
Nov/Dec 2012 LIT Treatment
Dec 12 Humira
Jan 2013 BFP
Humira,LIT,Prednisone, Lovenox, IVIG, Baby Aspirin
Miracle Born August 2013 Premature

Yours doesn't have to be a sad story

Lilypie - (ugiy)

Re: Pregnancy Check In 2/9 Buried under Snow Edition:)

• Options

Julie21613-EDD is 7/21/1516w2d here.  Had my MFM appointment yesterday... was supposed to be on Monday... but those of you on the East Coast know why it was rescheduled!  Cervix looks good.  Got to see both babies... everything looks great.  A/S is Feb. 23.  Very excited for that.  

Kdfecarie, EDD 8/29/14 (CS 8/22/14) 7/22 sorry its been a while life is crazy here right now, and i dont see it letting up till maybe november! 35 weeks now, and baby will be here in 26 days! I cant believe its so soon!!! Been rough with contractions and sickness making a return... Only a few more weeks!

KDR1919- EDD 4/16/15-8/12 I'm very early, 5 weeks tomorrow. EDD 4/16/15. My ultrasound is scheduled for 8/25. I'm still taking estradiol and progesterone 3 x daily. I don't feel pregnant and this doesn't seem real yet! It is hard to believe that it took 12 embryos over 5 transfers to get my twins and this pregnancy is from 1 single frozen embryo?!?

KMC84-EDD4/11/15-I am chugging along- 30w5d today. I have my weekly OB visit and NST every Monday now and this coming Monday I have another growth scan.

Lynnyloo-7/5/15-I felt the baby move quite a bit each day during week 16, but haven't felt her much this week so that's been a little stressful. There's also been a lot of drama at work this past week and I really haven't been able to avoid it. Next appointment is the a/s on the 18th. I can hardly wait to see DD#2 again.

LuvBoston, EDD 3/9/15-1/13-I was rear ended this morning and am now in l&d having my weekly visit:( I feel fine just have a headache, I was taking my gma to get her nails done, so now I don't get a pedicure:(
    Baby looks good and I will see my MFM later. Will update if anything exciting happens.

Mayzie15- EDD 2/01/15- I'm 38 weeks, 3 days. Had my check up last week and no sign of baby yet. I'm tired and chasing my toddler is wearing me out. I sleep sitting in a chair upright for heartburn and my low iron isn't helping. Hoping once I have this baby my energy will back up. I want to be able to enjoy my boys on maternity leave. My next appt is on Monday and I'm hoping for more progress.

Mnerani – 9/2-Headed to 36 weeks this weekend! I have just started to feel big, slow, and tired- the lovely end of third tri. Our shipment from Kenya is going to be delivered to our house on Saturday (!) which is the last big, move-related "to do" before the baby arrives. Once we get all of that stuff moved in, I know I'm going to be like "OK, baby- time to meet your family!"

Mnj05-EDD is July 3. 18w5d today and doing ok. My heartburn has been killing me this week which I know means baby must be ok because I don't get heartburn otherwise. I'm still not doing well mentally about this pregnancy right now. One week from today I'll get to see he/she. 

Pennylane26 -Boy EDD 11.26.14 11/11-Thanks for all of the kind words last week ladies! So I was put on bed rest for high BP/early Pre-E symptoms on Monday but then my BP just kept going up and I spent the week on the postpartum unit in the hospital until they could get a handle on my BP meds. I was discharged Thursday afternoon and am on restricted activity. BP is ok, not great (a little high) so as of now I'm taking my meds religiously and hoping to put off an induction for a bit longer (my ticker is off, I am 36w4d). I would love to make it to 39w although I'm not sure that is going to happen!

Racheyt0277-EDD.6.22.15- I am 19w4d. I am feeling good! My A/S in on Tue! 

Richzep-I'm 9 weeks and feeling alright. I've definitely popped already which is a bit earlier than expected. I have an ultrasound on Friday to check on babies. 

Ruthie04-I think I'm 4w6d. My betas were 181 at 3w6d and 488 at 4w1d, so good news there. My OB still wants to schedule a dating ultrasound for Tuesday, which will be 5w5d. I'm bummed that she wants to do it that early, as not seeing a heartbeat may make me freak a bit. But, I do like that she is being careful and it will be nice to make sure the sac is in my ute. Feeling crampy, mild nausea, sore boobs, bloated, and insanely grateful.

Trish212- Basically, we were using the rhythm method with me taking OPKs and abstaining during that time. I guess the test failed (and some freaky miracle from above blessed us) because I ended up with a super dark second line on the HPT. My RE won't see me, but my OB agreed to run two betas. Because my HPT showed up so early in what I'm calling this cycle, she is curious as to how far along I actually am. I talked her into testing p4 too, so that is of some comfort. But, with the OB, I'm assuming I won't get numbers until next week.

Babies Here

mdiblasi10-Congrats! 

Robeano-Congrats it’s a girl!

6 m/c
    Anovulatory cycles, increased Synthroid Diagnosed Sep 2010
    Natural cycle Dec 2010 BFP M/C 6 1/2 Weeks, D&E Jan 2011
    1 Clomid/Ovidrel BFN May 2011
    Natural cycle Aug 2011 BFP M/C 4 Weeks
    1 IUI Sept 2011 BFP M/c 7 weeks
    Provera Dec 2011 BFP M/C 3 Weeks
    DQ ALPHA HLA MATCH, High NK Cells Diagnosed Dec 2011
    IVF March 2012 BFP m/c 4weeks 5 days (IL, Prednisone)
    IVF#2w/DS July 2012 MEGA FAILURE BFN (IL, Dexamethasone)
    Diagnosed No real HLA Match, DQ Beta Triad, High TNF, Low NK Cells
    Oct 2012 Natural Cycle m/c 4wks (Lovenox, Prednisone) 
    Went to Beer Center- high tnf, low lad, implantation failure
    Nov/Dec 2012 LIT Treatment
    Dec 12 Humira
    Jan 2013 BFP
    Humira,LIT,Prednisone, Lovenox, IVIG, Baby Aspirin
    Miracle Born August 2013 Premature

Yours doesn't have to be a sad story

Lilypie - (ugiy)

• Options
    19w3d. Feeling baby daily just not too often. A/s is Wednesday! QOTW: I think if it's a daily thing, something could be worked out but not for the occasional date night.

imagePhotobucket

TTC #1 since 3/2011
    DX: anovulatory and severe MFI
    DH is a testicular cancer survivor
    IVF#1 w/ICSI lupron, gonal f, ovidrel
    ER 6/15/12 6R 6M 6F! ET 6/20/12
    Beta #1: 154 Beta #2: 509 Beta #3: 7326
    Baby Boy born 3/1/2013
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC#2: 6/2014 all testing came back normal

IVF#2 (#1 for LO#2) 9/2014 - 17R 10M 10F 4 blasts frozen on day 6.

FET #1 10/15/14 - Beta #1: 216  Beta #2: 823

Baby Boy born 7/10/2015

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Update: I had my 36 week appt tonight (Tuesday is 36w) and got some discouraging news. She found the heartbeat but didn't like where she found it, and then after doing my strep b swab, she felt around for a head in there (oucha! Yowza!) and wasn't convinced she felt it. So I "win" a positioning u/s on Thursday morning to check on the breech situation. Fingers crossed she's just all up in somewhere she doesn't belong. I don't want to definitively know whether an almost 4th degree tear is "better" or worse than a csection!
    Married 6/08, TTC 7/09
    MC w/ D&C 3/11 ~ 9.5 weeks
    CP/MC 1/12 ~ 5 weeks
    2 IUI's w/ BFN
    IVF 6/12 ~ 8R, 0F ~ Rescue ISCI gave us 3dt of 2 (6 cell, 9+ cell)
    DS born ~ 3/3/13
    IVF 6/14 ~ Operation Sibling ~ 10R, 5F ~ 5dt of 1 Blast
    Beta 1: 1600+, Beta 2: 4588
    Everyone Welcome!
    image image
    Pregnancy Ticker image

• Options
    17w1d here.  Nothing new to report.  Quiet week.  Won't have anything to report till the 23rd when I have my a/s.

QOTW:   My mom & mil help out with child care.  Neither one of them want any monetary compensation.  We do, however get
    them a restaurant gift card every now and again as a thank you for their help.  If I had a younger cousin babysit for a date
    night I would certainly pay him or her, but since I don't, we have to rely on family.  This spring will be "operation find a mother's
    helper"!

What is the going hourly rate to pay a babysitter these days????
    Me 35, DH 36
    TTC summer 2008
    Diagnose me. DOR, DH perfect
    IUI # 1 6/2010, BFN
    IUI # 2 8/2010, BFN
    IVF # 1 10/2010 Canceled poor response
    IVF 1.2 12/2010 BFP! mc 6 weeks 2 days
    Mental health break for 10 months
    IVF # 2 10/2011 BFN
    IVF # 3 5/2012 BFP! 10 eggs retrieved (best ever)
    7 fertilized transferred 3
    Beta #1 14dpo - 72, Beta #2 17dpo 145 Beta 3 20dpo 521
    First u/s June 15 saw HB 126 bpm missed m/c 7/5/12 10 weeks D&C 7/6/12
    IVF#4 ER 9/30 ET 10/3 Beta 10/16 BFFN. IVF #5 final with o/e. ER 1/21 only 1 retrieved, hoping my lonestar is the one. Beta #1 2/6/13 = 209.... please let this be it! Keep growing lonestar! Beta #2 2/8/13 - 586! , Beta #3 2/10/13 = 1898. First u/s perfect little heart beat at 116 bpm. Measure 6 weeks 1 day. EDD 10/14/13
    3/4/13 measuring right on track beautiful heartbeat 171 bpm, graduated from RE to OB... bittersweet.
    PAIF/SAIF always welcome! Its a girl! 

Maggie Grace is here!  10/5/13... 8lbs 6 ounces of pure joy!

TTC#2  No birth control since DD was born.  Getting ready to jump back in the saddle.  Weaning this month. RE
    appt scheduled 5/8.   Here we go again!

IFV# 6.  10/27  6 retrieved 4 mature 3 fertilized.  2 made it to 3dt 10/30. 1"very pretty 8 cell" and 1 6 cell.  Beta
    11/13.   Please stick embies!!!!  We love you so much already! 11/12/14  POAS, BFP... beta tomorrow!
    11/13 beta #1  924!!!  2nd bet 11/15 1906, one more on 11/17 3rd & final beta 3430.  First u/s 12/5, 7w4d, 2 heartbeats,
    both measuring right on track....2nd u/s... all is well... both beans measuring right on track... released from RE... first
    appointment with MFM 1/5.  Looks like this is really happening!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"