Trying to Get Pregnant

Positive ovulation test, then negative hours later?

So this morning I had what I think is a nearly positive test and then I tested about 6 hours later and got a negative? Any ideas

Re: Positive ovulation test, then negative hours later?

• It's either positive or it's not. A faint + is still a +. As long as you look in the appropriate testing window it shouldn't play any crazy tricks on you.

Test with FMU tomorrow and trust those results.
  • Not with ovulation tests, it has to be as dark or darker than the control line and this morning it was almost there and then 6 hours later it was very faint.
  • Loading the player...
  • @mrsbutcher94‌ I always had issues with the OPKs that were lined tests. It's hard to determine what is a positive and what is a negative. I always give the same advice when dealing with OPKs- switch to digital. Let the test determine if it's positive or negative and take the guess work out of it. I wonder if it's possible that your test from the morning wasn't quite a positive yet, or like PP had said, maybe you were catching the end of a surge? Good luck!
    TTC since March 2013

HSG: Sept 2014, clear tubes

Dx: MFI - Low motility, morph, count (Aug. 2014); Hypothyroidism (May 2015)

Moved to IUIs October 2014

IUI #1 w/ injections:  Nov 2014- BFN

IUI #2 w/ injections:  Jan 2015- BFN

IUI #3.1 w/ injections:  Feb. 2015, cancelled due to cysts- 10 days BCP

IUI #3.2 w/ injections:  Feb/March 2015- BFN

IUI #4 w/ 100mg Clomid +  Injections:  August 2015- BFN

IUI #5 w/ 5mg Femara + Injections:  September 2015- BFN

IUI #6 w/ 5mg Femara + Injections:  October 2015 - Cancelled due low response

Moved to IVF May 2016 

Retrieved 18 eggs on 05/27/2016, 13 were ICSI'd, 9 made it to day-five transfer

Transferred 2 beautiful day-five embryos on 06/01/2016, froze 7

BFP 4dp5dt on 06/05/2016!  Line continued to darken beautifully!

EDD:  February 17, 2017

Beta #1:  92

Beta #2:  305 

Ultrasound #1 - one baby!

Ultrasound #2 - saw heartbeat!

LFAF Badges:

• I haven't been testing because I just finished clomid on cd9 and was told to start testing on cd 12 (today)because it should all be out of my system by now. So I was thinking that maybe the clomid was still present it was a false positive and I'll have to keep testing for a real positive. I'm just so confused with all of this :/
  • And GDI bump why is my fake name showing up as my sn?
  • And GDI bump why is my fake name showing up as my sn?
    You're also photogenic... anyone know what that badge is for?
  • PismoDuo said:

And GDI bump why is my fake name showing up as my sn?

You're also photogenic... anyone know what that badge is for?

Expecting another qbf...i looked it up earlier, the badge is given when you upload a profile pic.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"