Pregnant after 35
Options

L & D Watch List reassignment

We've noticed you haven't been on TB in a couple of weeks @velvethelicopters.  Hope you are OK and not going through a difficult time.  Since we have no other way of contacting you, and in the interest of keeping the L & D Watch List going, I've decided to open it up to volunteers again.

@CML11, this isn't the Weekly Check-ins that you had offered to take over but I thought I'd ask you first anyway if you were interested?

Re: L & D Watch List reassignment

• Options
    Anyone else interested?  @CML11 is unable to take over right now.
  • Options
    I can do it.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I can do it.
    Hooray!!!

I was hoping someone would volunteer.  Thanks!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks @mum2lanabelliz :)

Here's how I did the posts.  You can change it up any way you like and do it on any day that suits your schedule.

I kept a running list on my computer of anyone who was close to 35 weeks and once they were 35 weeks, they went on the weekly post.  If someone had an induction or C-section scheduled before their due date, then they got bumped up (no hard and fast rule).  Before posting, I searched for each name on the last week's post to see if they posted an update on a different board or if someone had news about them.  If they did, I posted the news, otherwise just posted the updated weeks.  If someone went past 41 weeks with no news, I dropped the name.  I avoided tagging people unless they've had a birth or a procedure because it could get annoying.

Because not everyone participates on the board regularly, you might want to limit the updates to people who participate in the Weekly Check-Ins.  It's also easier to keep track of how far along they are that way and not have to keep a separate list.

Let me know if you need any help.  Feel free to start whenever :)
  • Options
    Thanks for the info! I'll put one together this weekend. I'll let you know if I have any questions. Thanks!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"