Late Term and Child Loss
Options

~ Loss Check-In ~

Hi ladies, I hope you have been kind to yourselves this week. 

I feel that I need to take a step back from leading this check-in - is anyone interested in taking it over?  Work has gotten really busy and I haven't been able to respond to all of your comments lately in the way that I'd like to.

Welcome to the check-in! I am sorry to have to welcome new loss moms this week but am so glad that you have found us. I hope we can bring each other some much needed comfort and support. Please feel free to join in when you are ready and share as much or as little as you wish. Also, if you have any questions you would like answered, just ask! Any lurkers out there please don't be shy, we would like to be able to support you too. 

Have you taken any new steps towards healing this week? 

What is the next goal you have set for yourself? Do you have a plan to help achieve that goal? 

QOTW: Did the loss of your child change any of your life goals or attitudes?  Have you decided to make any big changes in your life?
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
                                    motheringcarolinegrace.wordpress.com

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: ~ Loss Check-In ~

• Options
    *siggy

Hi ladies, I think I will check in this week. @kderoy sorry work has gotten so busy! I understand totally.

Have you taken any new steps towards healing this week?  I think I'm continuing to work through it. Still going to therapy, trying to go once a week now. 

What is the next goal you have set for yourself? Do you have a plan to help achieve that goal? Figure out what I want to do for Ana's second birthday. I don't want to do a big gathering like we did last year, but I know I atleast want to have a cake and maybe a few people over.

QOTW: Did the loss of your child change any of your life goals or attitudes?  Have you decided to make any big changes in your life? Yes. I have always valued family, but after losing Ana, it has become my priority and things I used to care more about (work) I don't care about as much anymore. I don't let little things bother me as much either, because I know what it is like to have major horrible things happen.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic   image image

My Blog

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    BFP# 1 7/7/12 Beautiful DD born still at 36 weeks 5 days on 3/2/13
    Diagnosed with PCOS in 2005. Started Metformin July 2013

BFP # 2 8/7/14 EDD 4/22/15
    Please be our rainbow!!

**All AL Welcome**

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards