1st Trimester
Options

Hello, BFP and hesitation!

Hi there!  This is my first post ever on the boards.  On Monday of this week, I got a BFP!  DH and I weren't really actively trying and by that I mean I wasn't temping.  I was, however, using a tracker app as well as checking out my other fertile signs.  

I've been off BC for over a year now and we kind of just went with the flow for the better part of the last year.  I didn't really start tracking fertility signs until maybe 4 or 5 months ago.  Anyway, this is my first BFP and I'm SO excited and happy.  BUT, I'm also SO hesitant?  I couldn't get an appointment with my OB until Monday the 9th and until then I'm just kind of in a daze like "Am I really pregnant?"  I've read online that a positive is a positive but still...am I crazy?  I feel like it isn't real.  I plan on taking another test either tomorrow morning or Friday morning because I wanted to give it a few more days.  According to my tracking app, I was 2 days late when I took the test on Monday but I think I actually ovulated on the 13th of Jan (EW CM) so I could be a week late from when I was supposed to get my period.

Anyway, I know I'm rambling but I feel in limbo and hesitant to be excited.  I can't wait for the appointment on Monday for some confirmation!  
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Hello, BFP and hesitation!

• Options
    My doctor's office doesn't do any kind of bloodwork or urine test confirmation if you don't have a history of miscarriage and you've gotten a positive home pregnancy test. The home pregnancy tests are no different than the urine tests at the doctor's office. You are definitely pregnant!! Congratulations!
    Me: 33 DH: 31
    DD: 10 (born August 2004)
    Married 03/01/14
    TTC#2
    BFP: 05/17/2014 EDD: 1/25/15 MMC: 06/30/2014
    BFP: 01/31/15 MMC: 02/25/15 

• Options
    Lol I know that is what I figured but I am a famous second-guesser!  Eek!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congratulations!! I've had 2 dr appointments and 2 ultrasounds and it still doesnt feel real yet to me :p
  • Options
    Congratulations on the BFP! I ended up taking 3 tests, and have seen the doctor just once. The ultrasound on first visit made it more real, but some days I wonder what activity is going on in the belly! 
    DS1 - 8-10-2015 LO2 - EDD 4-30-2017
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"