May 2015 Moms
Options

Post your baby name!

I didn't do a search to see if this has been posted yet, but I figured I'd make a new post anyway since we are all further along now and have had more time to think about it. 

What name are you choosing for your LO? If you don't know the sex yet which names are you really leaning towards for boy names or girl names? 

Do you have personal ties to the name you chose (family names or anything else?) 

Re: Post your baby name!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    toddabunnytoddabunny member
    edited February 2015
    @blaberge Aww cool a due date buddy :-), Nixon is a super cute name
  • Options
    P.s @mrsphillips610 - I got to choose my mn when I was adopted and I chose Emily - excellent choice for your girl ;)
  • Options
    P.s @mrsphillips610 - I got to choose my mn when I was adopted and I chose Emily - excellent choice for your girl ;)
    So neat that you got to choose and thank you! 
  • Options
    First baby, due May 11th & her name will be Sawyer Grace. Sawyer was my fiancé's choice & Grace is a family name. We've had it since day 1 :)
    Really love the name Grace, it is the middle name that I considered for Emily. :) 
  • Options
    Awww I love all these names! I'm due may 31 with a little girl, calling her Melody Christine Sheri. Christine Sheri after me/my mom. First baby, naming her was so hard, we had a boys name picked right away
    I LOVE the name...especially Melody! 
    I had the opposite problem that you had...it was so easy for me to pick a girl name, but hard to pick a boys name! 
  • Options
    blankenbakerhblankenbakerh member
    edited February 2015

We are expecting a little girl may 4th. DD will be 5 in march. We have chosen Sloane (or Sloan) can't decide spelling and we haven't come up with a middle name yet for her. Input is always great ;)

We are due the same day! We also having a girl! How about Renee as a middle name.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm in love with the name Zachary but I'm unsure about his middle name. The one I like is super popular as a first name so I'm still thinking of others. But as of right now his name is Zachary Logan
  • Options

We are expecting a little girl may 4th. DD will be 5 in march. We have chosen Sloane (or Sloan) can't decide spelling and we haven't come up with a middle name yet for her. Input is always great ;)

We are due the same day! We also having a girl! How about Renee as a middle name.
    Due date twins! I actually have considered Renee. I think I want it to be something pretty feminine since Sloane is not. I have thought of Alexandra or Ivy or Norinne ( < family name).
  • Options

Due date twins! I actually have considered Renee. I think I want it to be something pretty feminine since Sloane is not. I have thought of Alexandra or Ivy or Norinne ( < family name).
    Oh I love Alexandra or Norinne:)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

I'm in love with the name Zachary but I'm unsure about his middle name. The one I like is super popular as a first name so I'm still thinking of others. But as of right now his name is Zachary Logan

My cousins name is Zachary Wade. I think its cute!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"