September 2012 Moms
Options

Tell me about your Tuesday

Lame enough?

I am back at work for the first time in a week. I forgot my jacket in a rush to get out of the house, so I am hiding today hoping no one needs me in a meeting. 

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
Kid #2 - maybe???
Diagnosed with Severe Ashermans 
Hysteroscopy #10 - scar tissue grew back reblocking my right tube
#11 or IVF with scarring still inside?
1 lone embryo from September 2016 retreival, dx with Trisomy 16, starting fresh

Re: Tell me about your Tuesday

• Options
    L took for fucking ever to get out of the house this morning. Yes, the curse is required here. She was taking so long even walking down the stairs, I wanted to just pick her up, but alas, my hands were full.

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
    Kid #2 - maybe???
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I deleted mine too. I'm not taking any chances.

I'm pretty sure my cold from DS has turned into a sinus infection. My whole face hurts. And I can't smell, taste or breathe without my mouth open. That looks pretty awesome, I'm sure. Plus as much as I tried to look normal, my eyes are watering so much my make up is smudging and I have big ol bags under them.

It's awesome being pregnant and not being able to rely (sp?) on cold meds. I called the OB line, cuz you know, FTM, and she said if I need to I could take some Sudafed, but I'm kind of anti-drugs while pregnant if I can be.... 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

~~~ EDD for Baby #2  6/28/15~~~~

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @kdsmith43, I know I don't even go here, but I was trying to delete my siggy picture and tickers and I can't seem to figure out how with the new update. So I searched for siggy and your post came up as the most recent. Since you were obviously successful in deleting, can you help me out? I know you don't know me at all, but I'd appreciate some assistance please! FWIW, I have no little head icon in the upper right corner at all.

• Options
    @flamingemu, hopefully your day goes ok back at work. Don't over do it!! I also deleted my siggy pic, sad really!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    @kdsmith43, I know I don't even go here, but I was trying to delete my siggy picture and tickers and I can't seem to figure out how with the new update. So I searched for siggy and your post came up as the most recent. Since you were obviously successful in deleting, can you help me out? I know you don't know me at all, but I'd appreciate some assistance please! FWIW, I have no little head icon in the upper right corner at all.
    @sugarland726, I also don't have a little head or preferences option at the top. I just hovered my mouse under the upper right corner under "the bump blog" and my mouse turned into a hand and it said "account options" so I clicked. Then you can see your siggy options there. Hopefully that helps.

• Options

I'm SO tired today. As some of you know our power went out to the entire city early yesterday morning. So we were without power for a good chunk of the day yesterday and last night. The house got down to 62* I think. We pulled B in bed with us last night and it was a nightmare. I was kicked, punched, slept just about zero hours and even ended up with a bloody nose as the cherry on top. Oh and he peed the bed as well. I'm drinking all the coffee today.

On the plus side I had an unexpected day off yesterday. I now totally get these people who live off the grid. I am so dependent on power.

• Options
    @Cheenomae, thank you! I did that and was able to get to the siggy settings. Have a nice day!

• Options
    Flamingemu, did you buy some new clothes or what did you decide for work clothes this week? Hope the week goes by fast and people leave you alone.

James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12 

• Options
    Roads are a block of ice around here. I have a dentist appt later & my mom can't get here, so MH is coming to watch DD on his lunch hour for me to go to my appt. He wins points today!

• Options
    hmp1 said:
    Flamingemu, did you buy some new clothes or what did you decide for work clothes this week? Hope the week goes by fast and people leave you alone.
    I am wearing a maxi with a tucked in tee, belt, & an oversized scarf today. It looks cute, but I forgot my jacket, so more casual than I should be.

I found some thigh highs for a longish pencil skirt tomorrow. They only make sheer thigh highs though and it is far too cold out today for that nonsense. I didn't end up getting anything new because, duh thigh highs, and I had to stay home yesterday. I can make my clothes work for 3 days. 

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
    Kid #2 - maybe???
  • Options
    I'm sitting outside of my classroom door right now. Sean is sick and couldn't go to daycare. No babysitter. So we are here anyways, and my lab partner is using my voice recorder to record the classes for me. The teacher said we could come in to the class. Hahahahahahaha. No way Sean would be quiet for half of a second, but it was nice of her to offer.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers 
  • Options
    Someone is arguing with me on FB about vaccines.  Her son got Type 2 diabetes from the MMR vaccine, so now she's super anti-vax. She's tired of being lumped in with uneducated anti-vaxxers because she's doing what's best for her kids.

Nancy James 9.1.12

Calvin Donald 8.27.14

• Options
    Was there a post about TB owning our pictures that got deleted. I got on here, saw the post, then my computer froze so I had to restart. Now that post seems to have disappeared.

Emma Rose - 9.14.05    Beckett - 5.26.07    Sawyer - 9.22.12    Lennon Mae - 9.26.14
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    I woke up with some kind of stomach issue. I think the leftovers we ate last night were too old, even though DH is fine. I can't stand very long without feeling like I'm join to fall over or puke. Of course, DH is all "Sorry to hear that." and ran out the door to work. So I had to get both the kids out the door and to school in my pajamas, feeling like absolute shit.

I've been laying down all morning but I need to get up and gather some info so I can go meet with our accountant at 5. I left the previously prepared info at work and now I'm not there today. Blech.
  • Options
    hmp1hmp1 member
    edited February 2015
    jenndub said:
    Was there a post about TB owning our pictures that got deleted. I got on here, saw the post, then my computer froze so I had to restart. Now that post seems to have disappeared.
    I'm guessing they banned the girl that posted it? They seem pretty swift with the banning right now.

ETA: Well, banning =/= post deleted, since some of the banned have been fighting to get their posts deleted for weeks. But, I bet it was deleted and she was probably banned. Not that she did anything wrong.

James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12 

• Options
    We're in ice land here today too. Luckily DH works from home, so he is able to clear out the driveway.

Bonus, DS broke his fever! We're still dealing with the throat infection, but we still have 7 days of amox left for that.

I can't believe everything that has happened here in the past 2 weeks. Is there any way I could get a link to the new fb group?
  • Options
    Hey!  I know yall talked about it yesterday, but I am not digging the format changes and I also can't believe redneck got banned, but she did say she wished TB would die a slow death.  I guess they don't take kindly to that?  

I'm tired.

tryingtogrowareddenfamily.blogspot.com

lifeofadialysiswife.blogspot.com

• Options
    Hey!  I know yall talked about it yesterday, but I am not digging the format changes and I also can't believe redneck got banned, but she did say she wished TB would die a slow death.  I guess they don't take kindly to that?  

I'm tired.

STUCK IN A BOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anyway, I was going to say that her wish seems to be coming true.

Emma Rose - 9.14.05    Beckett - 5.26.07    Sawyer - 9.22.12    Lennon Mae - 9.26.14
  • Options
    I've been trying to get ready to get some errands done for almost 2 hrs. I honestly forgot how long things take with a newborn. (3 diaper changes, fed him twice, etc). Of course, he has no interest in a nap a where like the swing or RNP. Nope. Not today. Only when I'm holding him.

But after the craptastic day with all 3 yesterday, I'm enjoying the quiet snuggles.
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    jenndub said:
    It seems me calling them out on not being able to delete my pics hit a nerve. It has not even been relocated to BumpHQ like everything else, it is just gone.

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
    Kid #2 - maybe???
  • Options
    jenndub said:
    It seems me calling them out on not being able to delete my pics hit a nerve. It has not even been relocated to BumpHQ like everything else, it is just gone.
    It chaps my ass that post got deleted though. OP of that post was giving us a fair warning about TB having rights to our pics. @HMP1 mentioned that most sites have similar wording attached to it, like IG, etc., but the fact that TB deletes that post warning is asinine. It's information we should have immediate access to.

• Options
    bosha711bosha711 member
    edited February 2015
    Cheenomae said:

jenndub said:

It chaps my ass that post got deleted though. OP of that post was giving us a fair warning about TB having rights to our pics. @HMP1 mentioned that most sites have similar wording attached to it, like IG, etc., but the fact that TB deletes that post warning is asinine. It's information we should have immediate access to.

Edit: STUCK-------

That OP had also posted the same warning on like 10 other boards, though, so they could've considered it spam.

• Options
    bosha711 said:
    jenndub said:
    Edit: STUCK------- That OP had also posted the same warning on like 10 other boards, though, so they could've considered it spam.
    Yeah, not trying to defend TB but we also talked about how we felt this was old news. TB isn't/wasn't hiding a new change. The fact that our board is completely hidden, that poster was making a big effort to spread this gossip.

James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12 

• Options
    I took a screen shot of it last night in case it got deleted. She was just staring a fact. It is really stupid that they felt the need to delete it. Here is what it said:image
                         Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    AlinnJo said:
    I took a screen shot of it last night in case it got deleted. She was just staring a fact. It is really stupid that they felt the need to delete it. Here is what it said:image
    Except she said this was a change as of 1/30 and didn't let anyone know, which is false. And spamming.

James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12 

• Options

You're totally going to get banned now @alinnjo! ;) You can't question The Man!

Anniversary

• Options
    What went down a few weeks ago sucked, people left. All the birth month boards know what happened and made their own decisions on what to do. Spamming us with random shit by drive by posters to get us to leave will get annoying fast. I have no problem with that post being deleted from our board.

James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12 

• Options
    I gotcha. I figured there was more to it. I don't think the content is a big deal. I think the terms are similar to other websites. I do think that they are over using the delete button a little too much.
                         Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    You all saw my post about my ILs over the weekend. I was mortified DH even opened the door. Toddler mess always seems so much worse than adult mess. 

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
    Kid #2 - maybe???
  • Options
    TB logs me out everytime I make a post so I'm sure it's just a matter of time until my account gets locked again. I'm not as worried about them trying to use my pictures as I am them trying to link my facebook to the bump. That's the last thing I need my crazy relatives seeing!!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers imageVisit The Nest!Visit The Nest!
  • Options
    TB logs me out everytime I make a post so I'm sure it's just a matter of time until my account gets locked again. I'm not as worried about them trying to use my pictures as I am them trying to link my facebook to the bump. That's the last thing I need my crazy relatives seeing!!
    Right? I hated that feature. I was ready to close my account if they didn't make that feature go away. Not everything needs to be linked to IG or FB.

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
    Kid #2 - maybe???
  • Options

Right? I hated that feature. I was ready to close my account if they didn't make that feature go away. Not everything needs to be linked to IG or FB.
    No it definitely doesn't! Especially all of my TMI pregnancy stories and toddler nonsense!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers imageVisit The Nest!Visit The Nest!
  • Options
    I changed my bump email when that happened so it was a different one than my FB account.

James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12 

• Options
    hmp1 said:
    I changed my bump email when that happened so it was a different one than my FB account.
    Me too.

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
    Kid #2 - maybe???
  • Options
    @mnkate please pm me your email address and I'll send you an invite to the group!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"